seanbooker

Idle Thumbs Shirts

I just got into the show after PAX this year, so I missed the Kickstarter. Is there still a way to get the shirt or was that a backer exclusive? Any plans on selling any merch in the future? Anyone know?

The gold foil wizard logo shirt is backer-exclusive, but we're looking into selling other merchandise in the hopefully near future.

My dreams of owning a idle thumbs fanny pack are edging ever closer

In all seriousness fanny packs, gentleman ball scratchers and plush jeff goldblum dolls called the plush gold Blum gold doll

And maybe something edible

my mistake, wotsits are made from corn not wheat, i should have said corn puffs not wheat snacks. easy mistake, i hope you'll forgive

bizarrely, this was actually the first thing that popped into my head when i awoke this morning..."Wotsits are corn snakes!!" it was like an epiphany

We were chatting about Wheat crunchies yesterday, how they don't make them like the used to. It's quite sad that the recipe was probably changed over ten years ago and we're still harping on about it. How they've watered down the wheaty pulp, in my day you could break your tooth on a wheat crunchy. Thats some serious crunch!

But these days when i'm confronted with a buy 1 get 2 free on crisps in tescos, and the selection is wheat crunchies, skips, nik naks and discos....guess which bag doesn't get chosen (true story, this only happened two days ago. Get down to tescos its a really good offer, every little helps)

If I had a shop nearby that sold Discos two for one I'd have died of salt and vinegar overdose by now.

In fact I can't remember when I last had Discos at all. This makes me sad.

The sodium levels of salt and vinegar discos are off the fucking scale

I'm actually quite looking forward to tucking into my nice n spicy nik naks, it's been too long

You know what I miss, as an ex-pat Brit in the wilds of Florida? Prawn crackers. Can't get the same kind of thing here. My asian grocery has some "shrimp crackers" but they're not quite the same.

Oh also, pickled onion monster munch.

Mmmm pickled onion corn snacks. My friend used to have an obsession with flaming hot monster munch, we couldn't go to a petrol station without picking up a packet or two.

I'll think of you next time im tucking into a big greesey plastic bag full of prawn crackers

And you can think of me next time you visit chili's, the highlight if my trip to Florida :) damn that food was good

Sitting in the front row on the kraken was another highlight

I feel I have somewhat derailed this thread

Cheesy thumb shaped wheat snacks! (Although you may get sued by wotsits)

Cheese squiggles! (Although you may get sued by Lucasarts Disney)

Haha! I had to google Cheese squiggles to get the reference, I'm ashamed to say I haven't played through Monkey island 2 although I did used to watch my friend play his 12 disk Amiga copy (pirated of his dads work friend no less) when it was originally released

In fact Largo lagrande's phlegm is one of the few clear memories I have from my childhood

And fucking Zool! Zool was awesome

Oh! Monkey Island for the Amiga! Hang on, let me check amr.abime.net/... oh, right, okay, good. If I'd missed a chance to castigate someone for giving it a rubbish score in AP, I'd be, well, something.

We should design some shirts you guys. I have free time in my future. The time might be ripe's what I'm saying.

I'm going to trepadaciously say that that this is happening. The addition of Luke will make many dreams a reality.

I'm going to trepadaciously say that that this is happening. The addition of Luke will make many dreams a reality.

Woah. What kind of contract did ye make the guy sign?

Yay! The other day I was just thinking that I have too few Idle Thumbs T-shirts.