ThunderPeel2001

Tweak my pooter

Hardware and PC building is a hobby and partial occupation (do custom builds and some sponsored stuff). The guides put out by the big sites always seem to be a bit lagging or hastily put together for some clicks.

www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493301

This thread has the most amazing and comprehensive information you could ever need when considering building a PC. Hazaro and myself spend hours making sure that each part listed is the best possible buy for the money. It's a project of love since neither one of us get paid for it, so there's nothing but real talk.

Damn. I wish I knew about this thread before I upgraded...! *bookmarked*

Thanks for sharing that.

I ended up with:

Core i7 3770K

ASUS P8Z77-V LE Plus

16GB DDR3 PC3-12800 1600Mhz RAM (Patriot)

It was part of a package from Frys which came to roughly £350 ($560) inc tax.

Grand Theft Auto IV runs smoothly now, and Mass Effect is actually bearable to play (if only the game itself was bearable to play).

Hardware and PC building is a hobby and partial occupation (do custom builds and some sponsored stuff). The guides put out by the big sites always seem to be a bit lagging or hastily put together for some clicks.

www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493301

This thread has the most amazing and comprehensive information you could ever need when considering building a PC. Hazaro and myself spend hours making sure that each part listed is the best possible buy for the money. It's a project of love since neither one of us get paid for it, so there's nothing but real talk.

What a splendid thread. May you keep it updated for the rest of your life.