Nachimir

Don't Starve

I'm highly likely to go ahead and buy it.  We prefer our co-op to be same screen, but we each have our own PCs as well for the handful of games we love that don't support split or same screen co-op.  That they're including a fully copy of DS in with the purchase makes that an easy call to make. 

Exactly.  Replace my monthly round of Minecraft with my wife on our laptops and replace it with Don't Starve.  I really feel like being able to each focus on separate tasks will make it feel like less of a grind.  We could even have a game last long enough to try out the challenge areas!

I've basically been waiting for Together before really considering playing Don't Starve. I won't have the money any time soon (Christmas is wiping me out) but I'd definitely be interested in hearing people's impressions of the multiplayer.

Is anyone actually playing the multiplayer of this? I'm really tempted by it, but the combination of not knowing that I'd have people to play with regularly and not having quite enough money is staying my hand.

Bought it, but haven't started playing it yet. We've got a couple of other games we want to get through in co-op first, and if Together is as good as we hope, it will probably kill our interest in playing anything else for awhile. 

I bought it and gifted it to a friend, but a couple other multiplayer games are all the rage in our circle right now so I haven't had the chance to try it.

Been playing with a couple friends but we keep dying to dumb stuff. There's an item you can craft that resurrects your friend's ghosts, but it takes a toll on your health when you craft it. Friend died to an enemy the other night, and I narrowly escaped with 2 health. Ran back to base to revive him and neither of us realised in time that I was crafting my own demise.