Sign in to follow this  
Pixelbark

Molyneux et Molydeux

Hey, I've been a long time listener and after hearing about this, from the horses mouth. I thought it was something that the idle thumbs community at large would be interested in.

It's finally happening. This week, the Peter has arranged for the person behind the Molydeux twitter account to fly to London for a photoshoot, visit his studio and then "go out for beers afterwards".

I'm personally fearing for his safety, expecting him to vanish after visiting. We'll only know what actually happened to him, once we all picked away at Molyneux's curiosity cube.

I imagine it'll be like that realization scene in Fight Club, because they are clearly the same person with schizophrenia

I imagine it'll be like that realization scene in Fight Club, because they are clearly the same person with schizophrenia

Spoilers.

Well, Molydeux arrived home yesterday. Pictures have been taken of them together

"Not exactly sure when the issue is out, they may need several months to make my hair look tidy in photoshop." - Molydeux