Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel2001

Fresh Kickstarter Compendium Extraordinaire

Imagine that "This game is Dark Souls, Diablo 2 and Minecraft all in one."

Kickstarter works the same way.

:peace: War for the Overworld

By: Subterranean Games

Type: Game

about: "A mix of real time strategy and god game. Influenced by Dungeon Keeper, Overlord, StarCraft and Evil Genius."

Why You Should Care: I've been mostly staying out of the Kickstarter furore, but I am still hoping for a good spiritual sequel to Dungeon Keeper. Some Overlord and Evil Genius thrown in certainly wouldn't disappoint me. Worth watching?

Link: http://www.kickstart...r-the-overworld

:peace: Restoration of "William S. Burroughs: The Movie"

By: Aaron Brookner

Type: Movie

about: The first ever, long lost, and possibly most revealing documentary about Burroughs

Why You Should Care: This "restoration" will make the movie about Burroughs, made by one of his friends, and featuring people like Allen Ginsberg and other contemporaries, available to the public for the first time in decades. If you're a fan, this could be great.

Link: http://kck.st/QMTJqj

A lot of board games have done quite well on Kickstarter, though that's probably the most extreme success I've seen. It makes me sad that their page is covered in ludicrously proportioned women with their tits hanging out.

A lot of board games have done quite well on Kickstarter, though that's probably the most extreme success I've seen. It makes me sad that their page is covered in ludicrously proportioned women with their tits hanging out.

I have no issue with it except it means I'm less likely to care, 'cause having that shit sitting around my place is kinda embarrassing. YO CHECK OUT MY TIT-MINIATURES. I CALLS 'EM TITIATURES FOR SHORT. Never really been into that whole scene, although I know a few who are.

Granted, they would probably all sit in the box, but it's still a deterrent for me.

You actually have to build and paint the figures yourself so you could just leave some of the breasts off :P

I will surgically shave them smaller with a knife!

Individually sculpt little bras for each of them.

edit: actually clicked on the link and saw the Kickstarter. It's fucking breasts everywhere. What the fuck. Why is this called Kingdom Death? It should be called Kingdom Death and Tits. I guess objectifying women is the best way to earn sweet board game cash on Kickstarter.

ibge0wDrXhXq04.jpg

Bravo

I like that they give you the option whether or not to paint pants on the warrior woman. Me personally, I'd leave the ass bare but then lose half a pot of dark brown wash all up in that crack

Warhammer 40K missed a fucking trick

:peace: Jon Shafer's "At the Gates"
By: Jon Shafer
Type: Video games
about: The lead designer of Civ V creates his own sim.
Why You Should Care: Shafer recently wrote a big update about all the mistakes he felt he made making Civ V - and how he's going to learn from them for this project. Sounds interesting!
Link: http://kck.st/VIjFWg

I see no one has mentioned that Richard Garriott, a man who spent 30 million dollars of his own money to go on a vacation to the ISS, is begging for one million dollars to make an RPG that looks like it was made in 2003. And people are funding it.

I see no one has mentioned that Richard Garriott, a man who spent 30 million dollars of his own money to go on a vacation to the ISS, is begging for one million dollars to make an RPG that looks like it was made in 2003. And people are funding it.

Yeah, F that rich dude trying to get some extra capital to fun a rad game!

Yeah, F that rich dude trying to get some extra capital to fun a rad game!

Not really that, but... you know... maybe take a little of your dough to make rad games if you can... rather than asking for people's money... He's got plenty of it right ?