Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Sensible Software 1986–1999 Kickstarter

Some guy is kickstarting an art/coffee table book with art from Sensible Software's games. What sold me immediately was this image:

d77f93f918c43f66569867c61d51e4d5_large.jpg?1346897364

It takes me back to the days I spent on the Amiga, actually opening these sprite files in Deluxe Paint and making obscene little animations with them.

hehe.

just got a snes and some amiga games a few days ago, or amiga ports. gods, sensi, chaos engine, mega lo mania, powermonger, dino dini soccer, kick off, kick off 3.

good fun.

threw out my amiga long long ago when it stopped working, got a pc shortly after and never got a new one. :(

He got the book successfully funded. I didn't pledge for this as it was quite expensive, but the book does look and sound like an excellent achievement. I value Sensible Software really high in my lists so this book would've been great, if I was richer. An ebook option would've been nice, that I could've pledged.

He plans to start a business on making books of other companies as well so if the business really gets up and running we might have some really exciting projects coming up.