Sign in to follow this  
empika

Idle Thumbs Brighton meetup 2012!

Hooray! Ysbreaker is in Brighton next week, this is call for celebration, frivolity and beers!

When: Friday 7th Sept, 8pm

Where: The Craft beer thing, 22-23 Upper N St

If lots of people will be there (please say in this thread) then we can reserve some tables.

Goddamn, I'm running a comedy night that evening.

the next day though I might be helping run a stall at the Mini Makers Faire (the fair is mini, not the makers) at the Corn Exchange. Come along!

About a hour early, but I'm here already enjoying my first pint. Any good places to eat around here?

Great to meet you Ysbreaker, many beers were had, along with all the fun!

IMG_1424.JPG

Unfortunately the dude chopped Alice out :(

I don't normally look like this, I think this was the exact moment that I realised I knew the random guy you'd asked to take the photo, and then about five minutes later I realised I knew everyone else in the pub too. Also then I realised I know Empika IRL and he's been to my house before and I didn't know he was an Idle Forumer. W TT FFFFF

Ah, ahhhhh, I'm just not seeing it this time. You're making me whip out my Photoshop, what a pain.

Also then I realised I know Empika IRL and he's been to my house before and I didn't know he was an Idle Forumer. W TT FFFFF

Ha! Yeah, sorry, i didn't even know you were a thumb when i went to your house :| only between pride and the other week that I found out :)

Also, yes. The best kind of people!