CrosswalkNorway

Hey guys! I was wondering If you guys have received your KS Rewards, I can't find mine!

I desire the vinyl version, even though I lack a turntable.

Can you buy a decent turntable for ~$100?  It's the only component I'm really lacking on my system, and I've thought about picking one up for years.

Oh, NVM, the gift code step comes AFTER I go to Paypal and back to the store.  That's backwards from the usual flow, but it works.

People who purchase the vinyl EP also get a download link for bandcamp. The new Space Asshole is eargasmic.

But everyone who backed thirty bucks or more should also get it soon, right? I mean, I had no money when this kickstarter happened but that's why I pitched in thirty anyway and ate ramen for a week.

There must be an oversight, my digital download was missing remastered versions of Sincerely These Nuts, Stop (Doing Interviews), and You Gotta Use The Kid (To Kill That Old Snake).

I too would be needing a turntable to enjoy the EP as the artist originally intended. My feeble google-fu has turned up two promising intro guides.

Try this one first: http://www.artofmanliness.com/2012/11/09/a-beginners-guide-to-buying-your-first-turntable/

More in depth: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/88504-dont-buy-a-crosley-ever-beginner%E2%80%99s-guide-to-hi%E2%80%93fi/

But everyone who backed thirty bucks or more should also get it soon, right? I mean, I had no money when this kickstarter happened but that's why I pitched in thirty anyway and ate ramen for a week.

I believe the vinyl EP only came as a Kickstarter backer reward for $200 and above, but you can purchase it separately now as well for $30.

There must be an oversight, my digital download was missing remastered versions of Sincerely These Nuts, Stop (Doing Interviews), and You Gotta Use The Kid (To Kill That Old Snake).

The KS only advertised the 4 songs. Still looking forward to the B-side featuring Jared Emerson-Johnson.

I desire the vinyl version, even though I lack a turntable.

Can you buy a decent turntable for ~$100?  It's the only component I'm really lacking on my system, and I've thought about picking one up for years.

I say this with no snark: Go to a thrift store, amazon, or ebay and buy whatever technics they have.

With turntables it's basically: 1) whatever 2) Technics 1200s for djs ($600ish) 3) big dawg time ($$$$ (i like Rega)) 

The KS only advertised the 4 songs

I knoooooooooooow

We had a lot of discussions about which songs to use. Ultimately the ones I chose were the ones that could stand on their own without needing to be seen in the context of specific game industry dramas or video games. It's true three of these four songs are technically references to existing games or controversies, but I felt they were able to be enjoyed even without having any of that prior information—whereasw Sincerely These Nuts, Stop (Doing Interviews), and You Gotta Use The Kid (To Kill That Old Snake) essentially make no sense at all without already knowing what they're referencing.

These just went out about an hour ago, so hopefully you've received one! If not, hit up [email protected].

These just went out about an hour ago, so hopefully you've received one! If not, hit up [email protected].

Yeah, I just got and downloaded it, couldn't be happier to have a little egg on my face.

I had completely forgotten about that reward, and completely missed the email. So, thanks for the heads up, folks!

Downloading… now. :)

Perfect timing! I ordered this thing two days before I noticed the store was up:

debutcarbon_4.jpg

Also, Shitty Wizard! :tup: :tup:

It'd be great and hilarious if there was a place for me to enter promo code "HOVER" on this sweet shirt in the store.