CrosswalkNorway

Hey guys! I was wondering If you guys have received your KS Rewards, I can't find mine!

I'm now trying to work some of those into my next presentation at work. Hell, I could almost use these as my next presentation with almost no editing...

Seeing these out of order and out of context feels like having patchy amnesia memory.

All I remember is something about "bolder" and "online" over and over again...

Also am I the only person who sees this IBM guy and assumes it's Michael Caine every time?

"Oh, hey Laxan, some weird postcard came for you earlier."

"Oh, was it an Idle Thumbs one?"

"....it just says databases."

Best. Thanks thumbs!

Also am I the only person who sees this IBM guy and assumes it's Michael Caine every time?

Absolutely not.

I thought Michael Caine was the IBM guy. What's next, Justin Long isn't that mac guy?

I moved to Norway to finish high school recently, luckily, my postcard still arrived at my parents house in California...  Unluckily... well... yeah...

My father: "I thought it was from someone who was stalking you!  Why else would someone called Idle Hands or something send you a weird looking postcard with a nonsensical message on the back??!?   I threw it out!"....

Me:  "What??  But I've been asking if I got a postcard that said Idle Thumbs on it for almost a year!        ...................................
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*Sob!*

Also, Michael Caine is too cool!  His wife and him stood directly behind me in the costums line at LAX last summer...  Sadly, I was too intimidated to do anything other than inconspicuosly stare at the reflection of him on my phone screen, and eavesdrop on a conversation with a British Airways rep about San Diego...    I will always regret not even saying hi to him that day.

Are there high schools in Norway?

Ehh... not exactly...  I'm going to "Videregående" which is sorta like the last three years of highschool, or the last 2 years plus 1 year of college.

So pretty much the same...

Did the digital wallpapers ever get sent out?  I was looking for a new one for my phone when I remembered that there was supposed to be one from the KS.  Did I somehow forget I got it, or even worse, miss it entirely?

I don't believe they exist yet, which is a shame because I'd like a new phone wallpaper too :)

Ollymoss.com has got your back

I've used so many of these illustrations as wallpaper not even knowing they were done by the same guy, let alone a idle thumb guy

I'm going to ask this again

Did the digital wallpapers ever get sent out?  I was looking for a new one for my phone when I remembered that there was supposed to be one from the KS.  Did I somehow forget I got it, or even worse, miss it entirely?