CrosswalkNorway

Hey guys! I was wondering If you guys have received your KS Rewards, I can't find mine!

So far only the game has gone out (we suck). We're working on everything else though. I imagine we'll be communicating about that stuff on the blog as we get each reward finished. Sorry!

What about those of us who for whatever reason never got their Steam key?

What about those of us who for whatever reason never got their Steam key?

They've said a few times on the podcast and kickstarter updates: you should email [email protected].

They've said a few times on the podcast and kickstarter updates: you should email [email protected].

Thanks. I had tried emailing them through Kickstarter to no avail.

I got my backer rewards, and they are totally sweet! I'm especially excited that my postcard has a rad Nick Breckon quote on it, as that was unexpected.

I got my rewards a few days ago, but I've been working the back shift so I haven't had time to open it. Last night/this morning I finally opened it up. Among the many wonderous items inside was a postcard signed by Chris, Jake, and Sean with a note that read

"Thanks for your support! 71% of it has been spent on nerds ropes for Jake"

However, my sleep deprived brain read it as

"Thanks for your support! 71% of it has been spent on nerd rapes for Jake" :blink:

I got my rewards a few days ago, but I've been working the back shift so I haven't had time to open it. Last night/this morning I finally opened it up. Among the many wonderous items inside was a postcard signed by Chris, Jake, and Sean with a note that read

"Thanks for your support! 71% of it has been spent on nerd rapes for Jake" :blink:

Yes... ropes. Of course.

I assume they are sending out the rewards tier by tier. Does anyone know what tier their up to?

Edit: This appears to be incorrect. I'm in Australia anyway so I expect to have to wait a couple more weeks.

NewEgg has a handy Price Alert feature that will notify you when the price drops on an item. I've caught at least one sale that way. /r/GameDeals usually jumps all over XBL Gold and PS Plus sales too.

EDIT: Wow. That was totally meant for this thread.

Please don't order anything from these old crappy stores if you can resist! We are planning on doing a real print run of that Top Gun shirt in the relatively near future, and it will done by a real screenprinter rather than a crappy on-demand automated shop. We don't actually get any money from the old Cafepress store or Spreadshirt store and we'd also just prefer to sell higher-quality merchandise that we can actually physically approve in person before putting it up for sale.

Cool, that sounds great. A new Wa-Che shirt would be awesome as well if it doesn't infringe on some copyrights. ;)

Yikes.

webNerds_Rope2.jpg

Guys. Guys.

What should I do with my stickers? I seriously have no idea.

stick 'em somewhere

Yikes.

webNerds_Rope2.jpg

WTF is this homunculus!? How did they make rope out of Nerds?! We don't get any good stuff in the UK :(

I noticed. Also, thanks for somehow remembering who I am on the ruination cast. Makes me wish I could give even more.

Perhaps... some day... you can.

As would I! I'm going to spend my summer in Norway, so as an 18 year old, I'll get paid so much more for a summer job then I would have been paid in the U.S! Finally! I'll be able to afford things! :)