CrosswalkNorway

Hey guys! I was wondering If you guys have received your KS Rewards, I can't find mine!

Hey guys!

I was wondering why I haven't heard anything about rewards for a while, and decided to look through my email to see if I missed anything. I had! I put 30 Flights of Loving into steam, played it, and loved it.

But that got me to thinking, could I have missed more stuff? I know I was also supposed to get:

Digital album featuring new recordings of four Idle Thumbs tracks (The Idle Thumbs Podcast Theme, The Fanboy's Lament, Space Asshole, and The Wizard) performed by Chris Remo, with remixes by Jared Emerson-Johnson (Sam & Max seasons 1-3). — Plus all previous rewards! (postcard)

I was wondering If you guys have received these rewards yet? Could they have landed in my Spam folder (And the postcard could have gotten lost in the mail...)? I know gmail deletes spam after 30 days, so it's possible. In any case, I've only received Thirty Flights of Loving. What should I do if I'm missing the rest?

I'd be happy to pay a bit extra for shipping of a new postcard etc...

Anyway, I really hope I don't have this all wrong, and am just being a entitled jerk!

With love!

-Paul

So far only the game has gone out (we suck). We're working on everything else though. I imagine we'll be communicating about that stuff on the blog as we get each reward finished. Sorry!

Is it too late to change shipping addresses? Shammack could now conceivably pick his rewards up in person and save you some dollars.

Yeah if I could change my address (again!), that'd be great, now that I'm good and settled in SF.

Ok! Thanks for the reply Chris! That's totally fine. I'm more than happy to just hear your podcasts! And it's good to know I haven't accidently deleted everything! No pressure. :)

Also... here comes the obligatory "You guys are great!" bit...

You guys really are! You have kept me company through hours of long buss rides and mopping floors in the dorm.

Keep it up!

Quick story about laughing in public....

I moved from SoCal to Norway last year, and as I was listening through old episodes since I had just discovered the show.

Here's the thing about Norway: In public, people are very cold and distant to eachother. No stranger will ever smile, nod, wave, say "Good morning!", etc.

Well I was in a train station, sitting on a bench in the middle of a group of people who were all silently contemplating life. As I sat there listening to Idle Thumbs, you guys started discussing a reader mail that mentioned how you guys always made him burst out laughing in public! I don't remember exactly what was said, but it was funny as hell! I started chuckling under my breath, trying to hide it... but it wasn't ment to be. Lets just say that when I finally calmed down, I had a lot more room on the bench! :P

Hope you guys have a good day!

-Paul

So.. moving to SF to pick up rewards personally is a thing now?

Paul, are you talking about the guy who got beat up for laughing? That was great/awful.

If you want to change your address, send a message through Kickstarter--it's easiest to keep track of when all of that stuff is in the same place. Thanks!

Paul, are you talking about the guy who got beat up for laughing? That was great/awful.

Yup! That was it.... I have never gotten so much enjoyment out of someone else's pain!

Here's the thing about Norway: In public, people are very cold and distant to eachother. No stranger will ever smile, nod, wave, say "Good morning!", etc.

I would totally do one of those.

I was hoping to pimp the Idle Thumbs shirt at ALcon in Leicester, but unfortunately it might not happen. Still I shall wear it with pride and insist that when I wear it all shall refer to me as M. F. Wizard esq.

So.. moving to SF to pick up rewards personally is a thing now?

Yes. Scotty got a job at TTG just so he could pick up his reward. Some might say that's a bit far to go for a joke, but I say that's just dedication.

On one of the episodes i heard one of you guys say there was a place to get some Idle swag. Like a sweet mug. Is that still a thing. If so can i get a link, so I can "pimp" like a thumb, while i wait for the other stuff.

Also thinks for doing the show for free for such a long time.

Yeah weren't you talking about signing the postcards in one of the progresscasts a few months ago? My life will remain unfilled until I get my piece of cardboard touched by the Thumbs. :P

On one of the episodes i heard one of you guys say there was a place to get some Idle swag. Like a sweet mug. Is that still a thing. If so can i get a link, so I can "pimp" like a thumb, while i wait for the other stuff.

Also thinks for doing the show for free for such a long time.

That would probably be the old old Cafepress store, where the Thumbs say explicitly that they get no money from, it just disappears into the ether. But then again, the text there says to "buy everything".

That would probably be the old old Cafepress store, where the Thumbs say explicitly that they get no money from, it just disappears into the ether. But then again, the text there says to "buy everything".

Only cos Jake lost the Password!!!

There's the Top Gun t-shirt as well.

Please don't order anything from these old crappy stores if you can resist! We are planning on doing a real print run of that Top Gun shirt in the relatively near future, and it will done by a real screenprinter rather than a crappy on-demand automated shop. We don't actually get any money from the old Cafepress store or Spreadshirt store and we'd also just prefer to sell higher-quality merchandise that we can actually physically approve in person before putting it up for sale.

What's with all the booth babe and manhunt murder swag. I hope all this money that just waiting to to be thrown at your faces goes to some more appropriate swag. Like a full size big bird, or fear of big dog.

Also STICKERS!!! Also I'm a child.

I hope all this money that just waiting to to be thrown at your faces goes to some more appropriate swag. Like a full size big bird, or fear of big dog.

I think a full size Big Bird would be creepy. My girlfriend would want to know why I had a bald game designer in my flat.

I think a full size Big Bird would be creepy. My girlfriend would want to know why I had a bald game designer in my flat.

Can't they make Fathead versions of big bird or video games, or even three headed gaming wizard. I'd spend money on another idle kick starter for that.

Can't they make Fathead versions of big bird or video games, or even three headed gaming wizard. I'd spend money on another idle kick starter for that.

Big Bird is Video Games, Video Games is Big Bird. I kissed a man!