Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash

(In turn courtesy of Adventure Gamers - your #1 source for Freddy vs Jason vs Ash info)

Sources said the studio is in negotiations with director-producer Sam Raimi (the "Spider-Man" movies) for a project titled "Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash." In the proposed sequel, Freddy (from the "A Nightmare on Elm Street" films) and Jason (from the "Friday the 13th" pics) would go up against Ash, the cynical anti-hero survivor of Raimi's "Evil Dead" trilogy, which also includes "Army of Darkness."

Bruce Campbell played the character in the trilogy and would play him again if the deal were to close.

Although Raimi would not direct, he holds rights to the "Evil Dead" franchise. "Freddy vs. Jason" grossed more than $74 million, so even if a deal with Raimi can't be reached, New Line is determined to find a way to extend the franchise by introducing a new character or just pitting Freddy and Jason against each other one more time

I'm waiting for Freddy vs Jason vs Ash vs Flubber.

Wow, that looks...worse than I remember.

LOL yeah. What about Alien VS. Freddy VS. Jason VS. Predator VS. Godzilla VS. King Kong VS. Ash VS. MR. T

Foo'.

:mrt:

I would like to see Ash again though. But I don't know about it. It just seems Ash is somewhat in a different league than those two villains. Ash isn't even evil! Only arrogant and backwards-acting.

Apparently this is all bullshit. Campbell has declared on his website that he hasn't been contacted and that Sam Raimi isn't even close to allow Fox to use the Evil Dead Licence he owns.

Apparently this is all bullshit. Campbell has declared on his website that he hasn't been contacted and that Sam Raimi isn't even close to allow Fox to use the Evil Dead Licence he owns.

"Has declared" almost three months ago. Look at the date on Campbell's site. This CNN article is only a week old.

"Has declared" almost three months ago. Look at the date on Campbell's site. This CNN article is only a week old.

This rumor has been flying around for months.

Yes, it has been flying around for almost a year now. I'm not saying the movie is set in stone or even probable but Campbell commented on it three months ago, and clearly the situation has become newsworthy again or in some way changed or CNN would not have bothered reporting on it.

Yes, it has been flying around for almost a year now. I'm not saying the movie is set in stone or even probable but Campbell commented on it three months ago, and clearly the situation has become newsworthy again or in some way changed or CNN would not have bothered reporting on it.

IMO it's because it's now been one year sine FvJ came out.