toblix

DayZ

The latest update for Dayz Commander added a feature that allows you to search for other players. Feel free to look me. I'm usually soloing in low pop servers tryin to gear up before I hit a more populated server.

The latest update for Dayz Commander added a feature that allows you to search for other players. Feel free to look me. I'm usually soloing in low pop servers tryin to gear up before I hit a more populated server.

Awesome, I've done that! I'm Badfinger. If I find you playing on a server, how should I get in touch?

Awesome, I've done that! I'm Badfinger. If I find you playing on a server, how should I get in touch?

The military usually have passphrases with a caller and a responder. The caller would for instance shout "Flash" and the responder would reply with "Thunder" to indicate his or her allegiance.

Our passphrases are "Baboo" and "Games!"

Other than that it's all 3rd party communication software like Steam, Skype or Teamspeak that needs to be used.

The military usually have passphrases with a caller and a responder. The caller would for instance shout "Flash" and the responder would reply with "Thunder" to indicate his or her allegiance.

Other than that it's all 3rd party communication software like Steam, Skype or Teamspeak that needs to be used.

"Gunga" "Galunga"

"Badfinger was killed"

Saddest part of my day

I was thinking more about out of game coordination, yeah. ;)

I mean, I'll holler BABOO at someone I guess if it's important.

"Badfinger was killed"

Saddest part of my day

Aww.

It's been a weird day, trust me.

OK. I really want to meet up with people and go explore. I have free time tonight! I'll probably be on by about 6-6:30 EST. I'm pretty sure I'm north of Elektro at the moment, just as my base starting point. If anyone wants to truck around and run from zombies, I'm like 95% sure I'm in the steam group, or drop a post in the thread and we can coordinate in some way.

Note to all, be careful when opening doors because I just opened a door in the middle of a barracks surrounded by zombies and it knocked me out, made me bleed out, broke my leg and put me into shock. That's one hell of a door! I logged out in despair and when I logged back in later I had spawned at a new player spawn near Kamenka.

I currently have some fairly good equipment and enough food/water for awhile so I started my slow crawl towards the hospital.

If anyone is willing to help me mend my broken bones I'd be more than happy to part with my AK with 4 clips of ammo ;) (helixxp on Steam)

I won't be able to play until sunday most likely, but i have morphine. I just still lack the bloods as I have not played in about a week.

Note to all, be careful when opening doors because I just opened a door in the middle of a barracks surrounded by zombies and it knocked me out, made me bleed out, broke my leg and put me into shock. That's one hell of a door! I logged out in despair and when I logged back in later I had spawned at a new player spawn near Kamenka.

I currently have some fairly good equipment and enough food/water for awhile so I started my slow crawl towards the hospital.

If anyone is willing to help me mend my broken bones I'd be more than happy to part with my AK with 4 clips of ammo ;) (helixxp on Steam)

I'm close to your position if you can stand to wait until I get home today. I'm pretty sure I have multiple blood packs.

God damnit guys, you're going to make me finally make the jump and build a PC! I just can't stand hearing so many things about this mod and not being able to play it.

Sorry bout the delay. I had to step away from the game for a few days. I had some pretty rough deaths. I go by idiotpassenger on steam, so you can message me there.

I do like the idea of random "Baboo"s in the night thought. I have this image of a marauding pack of thumbs running through the forest at night Babooing wildly. Meanwhile, a lone survivor armed with only a hatchet sets up his tent and campfire to get some much needed rest. He hears a strange bird-like noise in the distance. Then another. And another. Its getting closer. He hits the prone zone and hides behind a tree. An eerie silence washes over the scene. A few moments pass and the survivor stands and returns to his camp, "That was freaky." he thinks to himself as he sits by the fire. Suddenly out of the darkness, he is surrounded by a dozen men in ghillie suits. They start Babooing as they close in around him. Frightened and shaking he looks up at them and yells "WHO ARE YOU?!?" The Babooing stops suddenly and a low voice echoes in the night. "The Wizard." The lone survivor is the pelted with cans of beans as the group dissappear into the mily blackness of the night.