Sign in to follow this  
aizaliun

Who Do You Use?

In Final Fantasy I, which classes did you choose and why?

My party was as follow:-

-Warrior(named "Key")

-Warrior(named "Kurt")

-Warrior(named "Poop")

-Red Mage(named "Red")

I chose all the Warrior's because they never let me down in Battle, they managed to defeat the tough enemies and boss battles but on the downside, they were expensive to buy the best equipment three times, and while the Warriors were fighting my Red Mage would learn, then cast the vital White Magic spells along with a few Black Magic spells, I found this a very good strategy.

Yes. I also found that the "Warrior" was quite skillful. I might even say adept. However I took all Wizards, the reason why should be quite obvious. I didnt know this when I set out on my quest (I might even say it was an adventure!) but; not only did they prove to be worthy in combat, but the lessons of the Wizard inspired me with their magic to pursue the career I always dreamed of, to become Neo from The Matrix. They also made me ask the question: What is Game?

I had my own party of Thiefs(all named "Poop"). They're really good at running away from battles and when the final battle came, I just ran away from it and I won the game. When I drank the omega weapon I looked at what I had become and I didn't like what I saw.

I took the standard party option, but my Light Warriors could never get over their debilitating fear and self doubt. They never made it past the first set of imps.

Red Poop is a symptom you should see your doctor about.

This reminds me, when we were younger, me and my friend renamed Rhona(?) and her dog from FF8 to "Syphilis" and "The Clap". we were so funny and awesome.

I used the standard party and named them after my cousins, my sister, and I.

Fighter - MIKE

Ninja - DAVE

White Mage - MSM

Black Mage - ROB

I made it to the final castle/dungeon/dimension, but never made it past the second boss of the boss rush at the end of the game.

I lent my copy of Final Fantasy to my real-life cousin Dave and he managed to beat the game in one try using my save file. I have never seen the ending of Final Fantasy. In fact, I have never beaten any Final Fantasy game. Put that on my tombstone.

This is a very strange thread, with almost cultlike overtones. Also, multiple people had characters named Poop? What?

I am amused by this thread, so i dug out my GBA and my Dawn of Souls cart.

My last save has a Knight named Leo, a Ninja named Wedge, a White Wizard named Elia, and a Black Wizard named Kokkol.

... I'm pretty sure i just used the game's name generator to give them names.

So yeah, standard party and randomly generated names, i'm pretty awesome.