toblix

Half-Life 3

Some random indie developer should just make an unrelated game called Half-Life 3. Preferably a Superfrog clone.

Valve made a deal with Frog Fraction's creator, Half Life 3 is hidden within Frog Fractions 2 which is hidden in a random game jam game. It streams once you reach the point so you can't know by judging file sizes.

Half-Life 2: Episode 2: Remastered. Pre-orders come with access to Ricochet 2 alpha test!

Once again: Ricochet 2 would be amazing. People using it as a joke all the time is so hurtful!

I'm bummed I never got to play ricochet. I need to just pick up a couple copies to give to my little brother and some friends and hope I can get one to play it with me.

It's so fun! I would legitimately much rather have a full-featured Ricochet 2 than Half-Life 3. Its only downfall is that... it's old.

Bullshit, I opened Richochet this year or last year and it had actual people playing on servers. 10-20 servers, 1-5 people, rest were bots.

p3Z0EFc.png

Found in one of the winter sale backgrounds. Also there's an ARG thing in the sale, too.

Confirmed believe celebrate it's happening whoaaaaaa

HTC Vive > vive la revolution > liberty, equality, fraternity > liberty > freedom > Freeman?!?

It's from the Steam Sale ARG that's currently happening. One of the backgrounds you can get from crafting badges has that logo in the corner. There are other potential references.

But it's just Valve trolling.

OR IS IT?!

...Huh.

Just FYI there was an email from Mark Laidlaw saying this ARG has nothing to do with a release of any video game. I generally don't post Serious Things in here, but there are enough references/coincidences to make people believe things (me included, before the email - or at least i wanted to believe), so I would say...

BELIEVE!

BELIEVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART!

IF WE BELIEVE TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE IT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

half life 3 is real and its embedded in greenlands ice sheet. drive your car to work every day and save alyx from her frozen tomb

Marc Laidlaw has left Valve.  Someone on Reddit sent him an email about HL3 and he responded saying that he's no longer with Valve.  Laidlaw himself confirmed his retirement.  What does this mean for HL3?

I'm happy for Laidlaw leaving. It must have been infuriating to have had a story for the finale to what he'd been working on (a story that sold millions of copies) and it just....doesn't ever come out. Instead there are some comedy games he's not that involved with and then, TF2 comics and DOTA 2 barks?

HL3 is the cut on the inside of your cheek of video games. It is a wound that we can't help but probe. As long as the wound is there, we will hurt ourselves by reminding each other of the thing we don't have. 

Marc Laidlaw has left Valve.  Someone on Reddit sent him an email about HL3 and he responded saying that he's no longer with Valve.  Laidlaw himself confirmed his retirement.  What does this mean for HL3?

I think it means they aren't working on any single player games at all to be honest.