toblix

Half-Life 3

I'm interested in their psychological thriller, Logos. It promises to really push forward the narrative potential of games.

It's their biblical, psychological thriller.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

I'm interested in their psychological thriller, Logos. It promises to really push forward the narrative potential of games.

That's a misspelling, it's actually Legos.  Play Valve Lego edition!  Includes the legofication of all 3 of your favorite Valve series.  L4D 1 and 2, Portal 1 and 2, and the complete Half-Life saga, Half Life 1, 2 and Episodes 1 and 2. 

I joke, but fuck, I would totally play Valve: Lego Edition. 

I need Lego Chell and a couple of portals for my desk.  That just became a requirement.

My dreams of Lego Chell jumping out of the side of my monitor are crushed...

:zoid:

Gabe did a Reddit AMA and replied to questions about HL3.  All your answers are here.

Gabe did a Reddit AMA and replied to questions about HL3.  All your answers are here.

Way to get our hopes up, jerk. :reggie:

If I go through this and find no real HL3 questions... you die.

When we announced our products years in advance in the past and then were really late delivering them, it was pretty painful for both us and the community. We'd rather not repeat that.

So if an announcement would repeat the same mistakes, that means we are still years away from a new Half-Life?

FYI, that one sentence means that Gabe talks more about Valve's non-games than he does about Steam Machines or the Steam Controller.

So if an announcement would repeat the same mistakes, that means we are still years away from a new Half-Life?

Huh. It means that HL3 could come out this year but they would only announce it this year. Or it could come out next year but they would only announce it next year.

Yeah. It really just means that we have absolutely no idea when it's even estimated to come out, and will only do so when it's likely weeks from release.

:fart:

Yeah. It really just means that we have absolutely no idea when it's even estimated to come out, and will only do so when it's likely weeks from release.

:fart:

Half Life 3 is the most revolutionary VR game ever made. It's nigh indistinguishable from reality. It's been out for a while now. For you see, you are actually playing Half Life 3 right now. This is Half Life 3. If you would like to check your steam overlay yell "Ctrl - Tab!" really loudly. If it doesn't come up please contact tech support. If you would like to start as a new character please end your current one.

If you would like to start as a new character please end your current one.

Are there prescribed methods, or do I have to try combining each item in my inventory before something happens? I'm not sure what resolution my eyes happen to render, but I'm pretty sure it would be a bitch to pixel-hunt my life.

I hope you've prepared for your imminent demise, Mington.

I hope you've prepared for your imminent demise, Mington.

The Half-Life3 thread exists on this forum to show to everyone how hard it is to get a thread locked here.

I need Lego Chell and a couple of portals for my desk.  That just became a requirement.

3D printing

anything is possible in the year 2014