toblix

Steam Summer Sale 2012

I got the vote every day thing! The only one I missed out of everything was "post a video" because I don't have any videos to post. Oh well.

Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

BioShock 2

From Dust

Hitman: Codename 47

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Hitman: Blood Money

Trine 2 Collectors Edition

The Walking Dead

Poker Night at the Inventory

PixelJunk Eden

and today after the Summer Sale I caved in and bought Jade Empire Special Edition which I have never played before.

Because it's a decent game for what it is? Which is a terrain sandbox, not a godgame as it was billed. Decent, not great. Fun enough.

I heard the PC version of From Dust is a terrible port, maybe that's why?

Is anybody else checking Steam often anyway, just out of habit?

Every day I at least glance at the daily deal. Prior to the introduction of that it was on Tuesday afternoon and Friday evening. Otherwise my Steam rarely leaves the library page.

I heard the PC version of From Dust is a terrible port, maybe that's why?

It's only a terrible port in that the mouse+kb controls suck. Play with a controller and it's pretty great! I mean... it has other issues, but they're not big enough that I'd ever say "Don't do it."

Yes, but only to check if my games are still there.

I pretty much doubled my games list during this sale, and I don't even have a decent gaming PC.

Once I do my wallet is doomed.

Excellent choice on Call of Cthulhu, Blood Money, and PJ Eden, but From Dust? Why! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Because it cost less than four euros and I wanted to get Eric Chahi's new game because he is cool.

I read the reviews and news about it last year that the PC version is a bad port, but at least didn't they remove the Ubisoft always on DRM from this one after enough people complained?

but at least didn't they remove the Ubisoft always on DRM from this one after enough people complained?

They did.

Well, got an email tonight with fancy graphs showing my downloads have exceeded whatever it is I have. Oops. Dang you steam sale, you're a monster.

VwvUM.png

Update: I sent them a drunk email saying i loved them and i was sorry for the steam sale and a nice rep reset my history. woo.

I started play Dark Messiah of Might and Magic. I never though kicking people into fires and off balconies could be so much fun. This makes me even MORE excited for the violent playground Dishonored promises to be.