Sign in to follow this  
Adynod

Rezzed

Hey fellow Thumbs, I'm heading down to Rezzed this Friday and was wondering if anyone here is going?

I'll be all on my lonesome as I was going to be meeting a friend but due to bad organisation and a bit of misfortune I have a weekend ticket and will now only be there on the Friday (I have to leave too early on Saturday to see anything as something has come up now, dammit) while he only booked a Saturday ticket. Fail!

It would be nice to meet up if anyone here is going so give me a shout.

I'll be there on my lonesome tomorrow as I think most people I know have saturday tickets.

Up for meeting a fellow thumb though, should be getting down there for about 1 or 2 ish.

Also, if you are there on saturday, come and laugh at me trying to make a game-in-an-hour at 4pm on some kind of stage somewhere.

Nachimir, excellent. The Leftfield Collection is high on my list of things to see so hopefully I'll see you around.

Empika, I'll be in touch. I should be there by 1 so I'll let you know where I am. I would have loved to have been around for the Saturday but the way things have worked out I'm going to miss everything that day. Otherwise I would be joining in for the game jam!

I'll be there, because I run this.

Oh man, can I somehow coerce you into giving me a look at Gunpoint without coming to Rezzed? :P

Orv, if we ever met, and I have my laptop with me: maybe. I'm afraid there is NO FUCKING WAY I can send code out, because that would basically end my career, and deservedly so :P

People coming to Rezzed: I look like this:

http://images.euroga...hayward.jpg.jpg

But wearing a purple Rezzed t-shirt. I'll either be milling around fixing games if they fall over or, just like now, loafing on the internet inside one of the Leftifeld area stands.

This went well, and had a much more chilled out crowd than the Eurogamer Expo. It was very nice to meet Empika, Aydnod, and as always, Spaff :)

Hey, been snowed under with work since I got back and it feels like ages ago now but it was a cool event! It was lovely to meet you, Empika and everyone else I bumped into on Friday evening. Wish I could have hung around on the Saturday too, there were still a few things I would have liked to checked out.

I had a ticket for the Friday, but couldn't make it in the end due (mostly) to monetary issues and (partially) to Uni-related stuff. Bummed I couldn't make it though - it looks like it was a fantastic time.

Agh, I saw you Nachmir. I wandered past you chatting to Spaff at one point. great little show.