DanJW

Lego

Very cool! I'm not myself interested in the Sopwith Camel, since I've got nothing particularly for planes, but it's a fun model.

(Get a decent camera, though!)

That Raspberry Pi "case mod" looks awesome!

I don't build or collect Legos anymore, I think I silently gave all that we had to my brother's kids years ago.

The Lego game that I've played the most is Lego Racers. That was an awesome Mario Kart style clone over 10 years ago.

The new Wii U game Lego City Undercover looks very interesting. I didn't even remember it was announced a year ago already at the previous E3.

Very cool, Empika! Did you take inspiration from the official Battle of Endor set?

Lego City Undercover has my interest as well. The Lego games have been hit and miss so far. They're all relatively good games, but they've grown a little stale through repetition. Undercover seems like it's breaking out of the (plastic) mold with an open world and missions.

Very cool, Empika! Did you take inspiration from the official Battle of Endor set?

Thank. And yes, very much took inspiration from the official set. Could only find a few good pics of it so made most of it up :)

I may or may not be currently making a small drawing for a Lego contest in the local toy shop, which is obviously meant for eight-year-olds and not twenty-eight-year-olds. But you can win prizes!

I've been playing with Lego since I was a kid and it's been so long since I've laid hands on a single Lego set, but I still love Lego to this date. If you're a Lego enthusiast like me or a Lego noob and want to learn more about Lego as a company behind the toys you love, go check out The Toy Report for a quick read to know more about Lego's history without the need to browse through multiple wiki pages lol. Commercialized licensed pieces really play a big role in the company's growth and different market segments, however not all people are too fond of it. Some prefer the classic, original pieces for playing and building. I guess it all boils down to personal preference in the end.