pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

I am so pleased that they've found big success, particularly because Australian comedy is awfully small. It bodes well for the TV show they're writing together.

I was so excited to find out they're developing a TV show! The webseries they're spinning it off of is very appropriately named...

For a minute I thought the guy getting beat up was Steve. He stole Steve's surly lock of hair.

I've watched those Katering Show videos multiple times over the last few weeks, they are so very good.

I... don't get it? Like, the joke appears to be taking Ghostbusters and turning it into Ray Parker trying to get in your bed, but that's the only joke, if you don't count remixing the iconic riff so that it doesn't have those moments of release as a joke.

So I just saw this for the first time and it is possibly one of the greatest jokes I've ever heard.

I love love  LOVE this man. Never fails to make me laugh!

I saw that posted on my tumblr this morning with the comment that it was "the Rosetta Stone of choreography."

But does it line up with Smells Like Teen Spirit

Look, I know this movie is stupid but seriously, how can anyone not have a stupid grin on their face through this whole segment.

This is surprisingly catchy. And Ben, I did a search on the forums for the word 'Diabeetus' but somehow I still have a feeling that you posted this two months ago.