pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

Not a video link, but more of an observation: You know Ashens? I really miss the days when he just joked about shitty video games instead of trying to slowly kill himself by eating horrific expired food. The Cronenbergian whole canned chicken he ate yesterday was nauseating. All of his food videos very samey too. He reveals something horrible, says "I'm going to have to eat this, aren't I?" and then just describes his revulsion toward this obviously terrible food. Every time.

I had no idea who Ashens was so I Googled him and found a that video and it really WAS nauseating and I had to stop watching. I couldn't finish the video. After it plopped out of the can with the bones and all. Ugh.

So I guess I agree with you on account of how utterly disgusted I am right now.

So I occasionally have a problem where I like a word I've only ever read and get the pronunciation hella wrong. I had this problem with brazier, which is not pronounced like an item of underwear, it turns out.

Anyway here's my new source for pronunciation help:

maybe it's me, but you're not spposed to catapult the dove into orbit

What I enjoy about Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is how it goes dark without feeling like it's going dark as a punchline.

this is not okay, teg