pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

That's why I was trying not to laugh.

I feel marginally less terrible about it because they elected to run 140 miles.

Yes, please do not feel terrible about it at all. These people have attempted to run 140 miles, which is exactly not what we're built for. I applaud their willingness to go to the absolute limit, but will also laugh at their self-imposed, hilarious slapstick moves.

Those poor women, I held on in horror till the word stalker, then i began to wonder if they had overdubbed a nature documentary.

For a while, I was afraid that this was the clip I once saw in one of those late night "funny" home videos shows where - just before the finish line - a female runner's shinbone simply shattered. She fell, naturally, but endorphin and adrenaline and a range of other chemicals had taken hostage of her brain and she tried to get up again and again. It was the second most shocking thing I have ever seen in an entertainment show.

This video was quite horrible as well, at first, but also somewhat funny. At least they brought it onto themselves, to some extent at least, and there was hopefully no permanent damage.

Where I currently live, I have not been clubbing yet. I feel vindicated by the fact that this is only a few towns away ¬¬

...I have no frame of reference for club promo videos, or even clubs themselves as I've never been to one, but this did absolutely nothing to make me want to go. Which I assume would be the intended goal of such a video.

Get on it tonight son! Woop woop! Both of you

I'm going on a 4 day stag weekend tomorrow down Newquay so tomorrow night I'll probably be throwing shapes like that insane bald man (although, we went on a stag weekend there like 8 years ago and the place was absolutely dead so I'm kinda expecting the same. My take away memory from that weekend was downing 4 shots of a cocktail shooter which had hot sauce in it then throwing up in the corner of the club, I kept dancing to disguise what I was doing from the bar staff, they probably wouldn't have cared) woop woop

Pray for me

post-27841-0-39720900-1402592269_thumb.jpg

This image is my new favourite everything, especially with this quote from the article

"this guy looks like what would happen if Doc Brown from Back To The Future had a three way sexual encounter with Voldemort and Benjamin Button, locked the baby away in a club somewhere on the outskirts of Preston, and raised it on a diet of watermelon flavoured VKs and MDMA."