pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

Was that not just a scene from moonwalker?

Yes, or something like that, but I'd never seen it until a week or so back. Rodi's video made me assume it was a similar deal at first.

put it in your mooooouuuuuppphhhhhhhhhh

Edit: Weird, I actually entered this thread with the intention of posting this.

I love me some Olan Rogers.

His videos always make my day.

That is the best thing I've seen in a while, hahahahahaha! Holy shit!!

I had to have the guy who sent that to me explain the reference because I have never seen Robocop in full.

You should fix that.

I always enjoy someone pressing the buttons of idiots, and just became aware of a great one:

Katy Perry grew up as a fundamentalist Christian, and so would have grown up hearing several lectures about Satanic influences in popular music.

Her 2014 Grammys performance, in which she worked hard to fit in as many as she possibly could: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSaxGesjybA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-aSz2OP0-k

I had no idea where else to put this. Personally I think we should start a "have you seen *insert insanely bizarre/interesting gaming thing*?" thread just for stuff like this. It's basically people on Twitch playing Pokémon Red by inputting control commands into chat, but obviously everyone is trolling and trying to use pokeballs on stupid full hp Rattatas etc. Which is apparently how they caught their Ratatta. They've managed to beat Misty so far and it's taken them 2 days, I think they've beaten Lt. Surge too, but it's been about 10 years since I played those games and I can't remember for the life of me which order the gym leaders are in.