pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

Maybe a bit esoteric for a thread named after Max Payne, but I don't think you even need musical training to laugh at this:

What a trooper! I can't believe he kinda, sorta held it together through the entire thing.

A friend just now: "It's a really boring subject, but everyone I've shown this to now has a favourite algorithm".

A friend just now: "It's a really boring subject, but everyone I've shown this to now has a favourite algorithm".

Thanks, now I'm stuck on YouTube watching visual demonstrations of different algorithms.

They mention the Smithsonian website and show a URL on screen, www.si.com

That is now the website for Sports Illustrated. My god I love change.

By the time I was in high school, the arms race to make safety videos as gruesome as possible for desensitized videos had reached critical mass and we ended up watching a ton of those.I remember a drug safety thing where a dude had a seizure and got his infected arm sawed off in the hospital and a work safety video where some girl deep-fried her hand.

I don't think I've seen more than one or two safety videos ever.

It was on Swedish television, during a segment called "Anslagstavlan" (The bulletin/notice board).

They had a few videos from a non-profit organisation which featured eggs ending up in trouble in the water.

By the time I was in high school, the arms race to make safety videos as gruesome as possible for desensitized videos had reached critical mass and we ended up watching a ton of those.I remember a drug safety thing where a dude had a seizure and got his infected arm sawed off in the hospital and a work safety video where some girl deep-fried her hand.

I know it's a parody, but did you ever see Forklift Driver Klaus?:

I don't think I've seen more than one or two safety videos ever.

It was on Swedish television, during a segment called "Anslagstavlan" (The bulletin/notice board).

They had a few videos from a non-profit organisation which featured eggs ending up in trouble in the water.

Taken completely free of context, I think those are among my favourite videos on YouTube.