pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

If I ever kidnapped and held someone up for ransom (you never know, shit could get whack) and they refused to pay up, I'd send them this duck toy in the mail. Terrified at first they would turn it on, they'd start to relax listening to the joyous ditty, but then the duck suddenly stops, a flap opens at the rear and a severed finger rolls out, the now very sinister sounding ditty starts up again... Quack quackquackquack quackquackquack quack quack

Oh my god, Turn it off TURN IT OFF

GIMME BACK MY SON

North Korean documentary about life in America. I wish somebody could confirm whether the English translation is a joke or if the original is actually that insane.

I'd like to know that, too. Obviously North Koreans are allowed to leave their country to work abroad (but usually provided they have a family back home that can be used as a bargaining chip if they refuse to return), but there's a lot of crazy news in that country. Did you know that Kim Jong-Il scored an unprecedented 11 holes-in-one during one round of golf? That makes him the best golfer who ever lived.

Man, Team America: World Police went far too soft on him.

Sorry for stealing 2 hours from you all:

That video might as well be called "The Best of the 90s." That is really amazing, that fucking cybergeneration song was brilliant.

I'd like to know that, too. Obviously North Koreans are allowed to leave their country to work abroad (but usually provided they have a family back home that can be used as a bargaining chip if they refuse to return), but there's a lot of crazy news in that country. Did you know that Kim Jong-Il scored an unprecedented 11 holes-in-one during one round of golf? That makes him the best golfer who ever lived.

The best thing: when Kim Jong-Il died, fucking ESPN of all publishers was the only place where I saw an outright criticism of him by posting a "tribute to the greatest golfer who ever lived," describing this absurd score (for the only game of golf he ever played, incidentally) and then closed out with a brief "either that or he had his secret service make up an incredibly stupid lie." It was incredible.

Not funny and not youtube, but a great piece of filmmaking made using a GoPro, featuring some amazing first-person stunts: 

edit: he-hey, Vimeo integration, didn't even know we had that.

that's too bad it's a great video

snickersnicker

(a search for patton oswalt star wars filibuster should get you one that is available, maybe)

Something tells me he has done something like this before.

Awesome stuff :tup: