pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

This is an AMV. The audio is a song by JAM Project, a Japanese music group that make hot-blooded songs intended for anime theme music and such. The video is from a pair of educational films about triangles.

Let's watch.

Besides video games, that's the most exciting triangle related video I've ever seen.

I had no idea the esports rabbit hole went this deep.

(calling it "YoCo" is the funniest goddamned thing to me by the way)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y_S2ggwkhY

SCTV will always be one of the best sketch shows ever. The specificity and depth to their film parodies is just unbelievable. They've probably done about 5 Ingmar Bergman parodies.

(Skip to 0:55 to skip the cheesy opening. Skip to 20:06 to see Joe Flaherty as Art Garfunkel reenact the famous Marx Brothers mirror bit with the monolith from 2001 wearing a wig. AKA THE MOST AMAZINGLY BIZARRE SKETCH PREMISE YOU WILL EVER SEE.)

This is not comical. But it absolutely blew my mind. With the many hours I've spent planing wood, I'm baffled and impressed that this is possible.

Note: A micron is 1/1000th of a milimeter. A standard sheet of office paper is about 100 microns thick.

That's insane. Insane that something like this exists, and insane that you can create such a thing piece of woon. Those knifes must be really sharp.

Unfortunately, this would be illegal in the UK. The bit where they actually propel a table-tennis ball into a table-tennis bat at supersonic velocity is at 5:50:

Also: