pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

The first 20th Century Fox comedy to put the flute version up at the beginning is getting an "A" plus a star on Filmadeus.

This mostly just looks good, for now. But look!!

Sweeeeeet. How this game does not exist already is beyond me.

http://jurassic-life.game-lab.com/

Ever since those utterly utterly useless mercenaries in the lost world that were all packing heat and yet completely incapable of shooting any of the dinosaurs (probably something to do with the PG rating) i've had this fantasy...

minigun.1.jpgbrachiosaurus_blog.jpg

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Jurassic Life

Oh the music - Jedi Knight, those cinematics, my childhood - some sentimentality just hit the fan, John Williams you bastard.

I hope it supports Oculus Rift and the Novint Falcon so I can actually experience backing into Samuel L Jackson's severed arm and then pulling it off my shoulder.

Can't look away. Is that Macy Gray? Did she have a lobotomy? I suspect this whole thing was a Truman Show-esque experiment by the producers.

That is a probably very high macy gray. I hope it was just a producers last day or he had a meltdown or something, it's a beautfiul mess. I do like the jamie kennedy comedy clip where it just cuts to nothing, then a creepy smile, then the reporter saying he's never seen him funnier. Because man is that so true.

My friend was telling me about this clip a couple of days ago and seeing Jamie Kennedy jogged my memory

Macy Gray seemed fine to me...? Not sure why that part of the clip was even there. But: Wow! The rest of it is amazing, though. Just incredible.

I can just imagine the director in his booth: "No, don't change anything. I'm trying to get fired."

ok, wtf is a Jamie Kennedy and why!?

why!? I have more jokes in my left toe than this guy. Who the hell pays him to be anywhere!?

I've come to assume that he is payed to not be funny at this point.