pabosher

Obligatory Comical YouTube Thread II: The Fall of YouTube

Yeh, that's a dark vid. The guy on that website linked says, 'into tiny pieces'. Thought that it was a bit of hyperbole :(.

That football freestyling is very impressive (but could do with trimming down)! I was hoping for something exciting/extremely uncool in the boat one, though, not just a boat coming off the back of a vehicle.

For a while I expected that football thing to be an entire striptease show while he keeps that balancing that ball on his head.

I just found this superb parody of "It's A Wonderful Life" by the Upright Citizen's Brigade, but it wasn't on YouTube. So I tried to add it, and now my account is being investigated for copyright issues by the owners of "It's A Wonderful Life". Damned automatic copyright protection! Bah. I'm disputing the claim, as it's clearly a parody... anyway!

It's called "Escape from It's A Wonderful Life". You can watch it here, and if you've never seen it, you're in for a treat:

http://www.uprightci...g/19/index.html

Don't be scared by the .rm file extension. VLC plays it just fine!

Ugh that video is a perfect example of people having to add in BASIC FEATURES to this game because Bethesda can't be bothered to do it themselves. Like honestly how can you watch that without realizing that Skyrim should've been like that already. At least the modding community is fantastic enough to make this stuff and do it better than Bethesda ever could.

I am a complete and utter child, because this made me laugh for q some time: