Jake

New Forums! Post feedback, notes, etc here

Yeah existing post content needs to be rebuilt, since urls for emoticons are cached. I'm just about to kick that off.

Edit: Okay, emoticons and youtube videos should be less complainey now.

I can't access the main site or the forums from Firefox 23.0.1 I get this thing:

heit.jpg

It works fine through Chrome though, so the issue could be on my end? I have no idea, so I'm just posting this in here.

EDIT: Nevermind it's back again.

It seems to be a Firefox issue with newly-issued SSL certificates where they in appropriately cache an 'unknown cert' response from the certificate authority's ocsp server for a really long time. If anyone is still having problems, it should start working on its own shortly, or you should be able to use another browser for a bit. Or, you can turn off ocsp checks in Firefox, but remember to turn it back on later because it's actually a good thing :)

It was working fine a few minutes ago. But now I need to disable OCSP :/

I'll follow up with the CA when I get home :(

Edit: done. I suspect they maybe have one web server that's not syncing certs properly, so requests intermittently fail, then the failures are cached by those who get them.

The CA has been less than helpful. Please keep me posted if you continue to see OCSP issues. I may look into getting a new cert through a different CA tonight.

I haven't had issues either yesterday and today. Or at least, not with the webserver of idlethumbs

Is this sharing stuff new? Has it been here all along? Has anyone ever used any of them?

SKst3zs.png

I think they've always been enabled. At least, I've never explicitly enabled them.

Facebook recently changed their like button which has probably drawn your attention to it

They've done away with the :tup:

Yeah it seems to be a bug in the mobile skin that's appeared since we went to ssl. I haven't had a chance to look into it yet but it's pretty harmless.

Looks like something got removed due to causing problems. Probably for the best, though it's a shame. Maybe we can have a new one in a month or so?