Wrestlevania

Diablo III BattleTags

Yes, adventure mode is fun. I wasn't a huge fan of that rift map, usually they are just giant open plains of murder, that one was a bit odd. (That said, it was only the 3rd one i've done!).

I can't make wednesdays anymore. Poke me over the weekend. I'm on doctor's orders to do precisely no physical activity all weekend \o/

I am enjoying the changes to my Crusader. A lot of the other changes don't have a direct impact on my preferred playstyles, but I can see why they're important and healthy.

Btw if any of you regulars wants to take over the US clan just PM me and we can make it happen. This game is great but I kind of just circle back to it every couple months.

If you haven't played Diablo in a while, now is the time to jump back in! They made a crazy number of changes and have added things for the 2.1 patch. It's a really good game, you guys.

Hey, I don't know if you all are still playing this, but I just bought the expansion and sent a clan join request. My battlenet name is Tsuga

undermind9#1428

i also just got the expansion, making my way through lower torments fornow

see y'all in the clan.

Hey, wanted to pop in here since I seem to be the most active person in the Idle Thumbs clan...you guys can jump into a game whenever.  I'm usually just messing around trying to find more interesting things.

I have been doing seasonal stuff, always lookin' for people to play with:  Twyst#1619

Yeah apparently you get a sweet horse in Heroes of the Storm if you hit level 70 with a seasonal hero in Diablo, so I'm going to be playing this one.

It starts on Friday, right? Just have to pick a class.

Dont forget they added the Horadric Cube V2.0 - its a short mini-quest in a new tile set with some neat new enemy models (i like the Gossamer monsters, i hope there is a secreted name one in a rift one day that is red) - located top right corner of the map for Act 3

The cube needs a lot of mats to make things work - but are available through the bounty cache that has been re-worked in terms of yield and materials

The dedication of the whole zone and king model on the immortal throne to their lost colleague is pretty incredible.  But also is a little weird googling this guy's name over and over again looking at recipes, patch notes, etc.

I'm always starting up the seasons, working my way to a full set (for the DH, dunno why, always playing DH), but never started pushing greater rifts.

I did get the full Unhallowed Essence this time and am enjoying it more than Nat. With this and the Cube, I'm just starting to get the urge to test how far I can push before losing interest.

Anyone still playing this? I hadn't gotten around to the Reaper of Souls expansion until a month ago and now I just started a Season 10 character :) . Like, it's hard to express in words, but damn if blizzard isn't just the best at making shit feel excellent to play! My battle tag is mjukis#2648 if you want to join the monster slaying romp!

added the two of you. I've already reached 70 with two necromancers.  they seem like a good mix of different classes. plus some interesting gameplay gimicks.  currently running the set that takes advantage of a bunch of status effects to gradually multiply the damage.