Wrestlevania

Diablo III BattleTags

Also, what do bliz do, i know i shouldn't want it, and in many ways i don't want it, but i am so close to buying the expansion when i get paid...

That was way too early. I assumed it would be at 8 and that you would come back online, and we would murder most gloriously together.

Bah. What is you on the Twitters then? You should've prodded me! :)

Has anyone bought the expansion pack?

Yes. I am trying to decide if I should tell you the crusader is really fun or not, so as not to tempt a wallet.

Forget about the Crusader, how's the Adventure Mode?! Feel free to tempt my wallet, please.

I'm enjoying adventure mode. The blood shard gambling seems underwhelming but there are some legendary rewards that you can only get from the bounty bags that you get for clearing all the bounties in an act that seem pretty nice. I've got my eye on Gloves of Worship and Pauldrons of the Skeleton King.

http://diablomandan.com/d3-ros-list-of-bounty-bag-legendary-rewards/

And the rifts are fun. Completely random selection of enemies on a randomly selected map. My favorite map so far looked like the warden's jail from act 1 but was many times larger in both width and height.

Dinosaurs#1681

I'm still leveling my barbarian up, I'm only about level 45. And my DH is only 42ish. So if anyone else is still leveling, I'll be on a bit this weekend, join me!

nevers#1202

Hello Guys, I came back to diablo for 2.0 and Reaper. I've been playing only hardcore for the first time and really enjoying it.

I'm just downloading Diablo III now and saying as my friend isn't actually getting it until next week I was wondering if any of the forumites would be happy to show a newbie around the wonderful world of Diablo? I think my battle tag is Ferret92. My brother changed it a while a go and I can't remember if that's actually correct, but I'll verify it later. 

Is there any Eurapeons that would be willing to play with a super cool 6ft 7" athletic guy (description may differ from real life) any time this week? If so add my tag, Ferret92, and PM me here or on Battle.net and message me. I'd be down to clown pretty much any day forever so just let me know. 

6ft, 7" or 6ft 7"? Caus either way you can only play with us if you give us all your loot.

Deal. 

Oh did I mention I'm an absolute level 1 beginner? As in I've not even done the first quest. Please help me. Please. 

Also, no deal on the lewtz thing. 

Pro tip: Click on ground to move, click on bad things to make them not move.

They're boosting the exp gain this weekend on the EU server, because of the recent instability. A good time to jump in and get to 70!

Yeah, I've managed to get to level 14 but everyone is just an insanely high level and they're just blasting through the content and I barely have to do anything so it's not incredibly enjoyable so far. I've sent an application to be accepted into the Thumbs fold, but I don't think I've had a reply yet. 

Where are you located? If it's North America and you didn't get an invite please try again, we haven't intentionally said no to anyone and several of us were just online

Any other EU Thumbs up for some Diabling later today??  :owned: If so, check the Thumbs Steam Calendar for the start time!

Also, could someone with Real Ultimate Power change the subject of this thread to Diablo III - BattleTags & Play Times please? It's a bit confusing otherwise.

Ta muchly. :)

Alright, it was fun playing adventure mode with you the other night.

Also.. sorry about that treasure puffin.. He was standing in the doorway between me and you guys.. I just thought it was Wrestlevania or something, so I was just walking past him until the text "BigJKO has engaged Treasure Elephant" popped up. SORRY! :sad: