Wrestlevania

Diablo III BattleTags

The Klu Klux Kommunity went more for bake sales than cross burning.

(I have no idea, I found the clan by right clicking on wrestles name and hitting request invite)

Now I'm getting a "Patch is required" on running the game, but there is no patch to download?? :tdown:

Now I'm getting a "Patch is required" on running the game, but there is no patch to download?? :tdown:

You probably installed the frequent death patch:P Wrestle will be 60 soon...hopefully.

Yes, Wrestle! Get to 60 soon, so I don't have to play with you guys on Master as either a lvl 29 Hobo Monk who dies instantly or the lvl 60 Brilliant Wizard who slaughters everything in his path..

He could probably join us on our 60s now tbh. if he spend less time fannying around  with his skills he would get more XP!

I literally cannot find any clan or community, and I can't change my region because apparently I can't start the game without going through the launcher. Is it cross-region? Is it not cross region?

To answer my own question it is in fact region specific, and none of your characters transfer between regions although you can swap freely.

I believe the only community mentioned so far in the thread is an EU community, though it's simple enough to make one that, really, anyone could.

Anyone at all.

You or me or anyone.

Point taken, Amelie. I set up both a Clan and Community for the Americas. IT does look nice as a tag, good call Europans

Both are meant to be open so if I screwed that up somehow just let me know

Point taken, Amelie. I set up both a Clan and Community for the Americas. IT does look nice as a tag, good call Europans

Both are meant to be open so if I screwed that up somehow just let me know

Ah, thanks—didn't realise BattleNet's split in servers meant a split in communities and clans as well. Neither of which makes any sense to me, but there you go.

Yes, Wrestle! Get to 60 soon, so I don't have to play with you guys on Master as either a lvl 29 Hobo Monk who dies instantly or the lvl 60 Brilliant Wizard who slaughters everything in his path..

Well, the barbarian I created especially to play through the 2.0 update made level 60 last week. So I finally have a character in the end/proper game at last!  :tup:

Well, the barbarian I created especially to play through the 2.0 update made level 60 last week. So I finally have a character in the end/proper game at last!  :tup:

Enjoy this 8 days at the top! :)

Where was you all? I ended up playing dota with patters, WITH PATTERS FOR GOD'S SAKE.

Where was you all? I ended up playing dota with patters, WITH PATTERS FOR GOD'S SAKE.

I was there! I even messaged you on Steam, but you ignored me (read: were "Away").  :oldman:

So I went and started rewatching Farscape in a sulk instead. Next week!

If anyone else wants to own the US clan or be an officer just let me know. The only reason I am not promoting people is because I only recognized like one of the names on there as being from the board (who I promoted) and I am trying to avoid that thing where I promote some griefer and then they kick us all out.

I literally did that twice to my old crew back in the Halo clan days and still feel a little bad about it!

I was there! I even messaged you on Steam, but you ignored me (read: were "Away").  :oldman:

So I went and started rewatching Farscape in a sulk instead. Next week!

That was way too early. I assumed it would be at 8 and that you would come back online, and we would murder most gloriously together.