Wrestlevania

Diablo III BattleTags

Anyone returning with the new patch and coming expansion?

Yep, I've just started a new character to celebrate the new patch coming out!

I won't be picking up the expansion for a little while though, as not only is Titanfall out this month (and already pre-ordered) but so is Dark Souls II.

Very happy to replay the main game again with some Thumbs once more though, especially with the loot overhaul! I'll add those of you I don't already have on Battle.net this week.

I'm not going to pick up the expansion for a while either.

I'll be around from about 8pm GMT tonight (Wednesday) if anyone wants to go a'venturin'.

I'll put a reminder in the Thumbs Steam calendar, because I'm a pervert like that.

I have been leveling up a new barbarian since the patch and am enjoying my time way more.  Being able to select difficulty from the outset is a huge change which means, at the rate I am going, I will be near level 60 by the time I finish one run through.  Here is my Battle.net.tag: kbohls#1253

You can find me as Amelie#1985.

I had a 60 Demon Hunter and 60 Wizard pre-2.0, and I've gotten my Monk there since. Currently getting the Witch Doctor in line, then I can round things out with the Barbarian and get properly back into endgame content.

Yep, I've just started a new character to celebrate the new patch coming out!

I won't be picking up the expansion for a little while though, as not only is Titanfall out this month (and already pre-ordered) but so is Dark Souls II.

Very happy to replay the main game again with some Thumbs once more though, especially with the loot overhaul! I'll add those of you I don't already have on Battle.net this week.

Yeah it's really unfortunate for Diablo that it comes out 2 weeks after Titanfall. I have to tell you though, it's been an incredibly loot hording fun week since this new patch dropped. I may grab it just for some Titanfall change of pace.

k-bohls I got your invite. Would be glad to pal around with you, farming with a bud at the moment.

I have to tell you though, it's been an incredibly loot hording fun week since this new patch dropped.

Definitely seems that way.

I had a short-ish run early game with dibs and Gwardinen last night, using a pretty new character, and I levelled six times and even got a legendary loot drop!

I may well be on again later today if anyone else is about. I'll make sure I'm running an open party.

I still need to add all you missing Thumbs to my Battle.net friends list, too.

By the way, don't let the descriptions on the difficulties dissuade you from bumping them up. If you are familiar with Diablo-style games or returning to dusty characters there's probably no reason you can't roll through expert or master to level 60. The ramp up of difficulty has become MUCH more gentle compared to how it was previously structured. Loot rains from the sky.

Added you, Limp.

I agree.  I played through most of the game on expert starting off with a new barbarian using only self found gear.  I also just hit 60 with said barbarian, which is my first character to do so and it's very exciting to finally get into the paragon system.

Are any of you Europeans playing this now? I forget if it's still region locked. I might be up for some Loot 2.0 playin' if any Europeans want to run together!

Me too! :)

Already have you on my list I think, I'm probably gonna play a bit over the weekend.

And don't forget to join the Idle Thumbs community, last time I checked it had only 2 members ;)

there's a button in the lower right corner somewhere (I think)

Yeah, but what is it called. My search for 'Idle' 'Thumbs' and 'Idle Thumbs' turned up nothing. :sad:

After hours of unplayable frames per second while playing I finally figured out what's been wrong with my MacBook Pro these past couple of years.. I am stupid and never cleaned the fans. Removed a big ball of dust from there and Boom! Computer is cool. Computer is silent except during heavy load. And Diablo 3 runs pretty smoothly. (at the lowest settings, of course.)

Huh, that's weird, it's just called "Idle Thumbs"

Ok, I just tried it myself, if you have English (British) selected on the left, it doesn't show up, select just the "English" option

I must be really dense, I still get no results. No matter if I select 'English', 'English (British)' or 'English (S..

Ok. Nevermind! I didn't notice I was going into Find Clans all the time instead of Community! :( :( :( :(

There was some chatter after Grand Thumb Auto yesterday about making a regular Diablo III session every Wednesday, which seems like a great idea!

So I'm going to keep it in the Steam calendar as a reminder to others interested in playing—hopefully see some more of you on there tomorrow. :)

NB: I don't understand the apparent split in regions; can EU players not join US players, and vice-versa? We may need region-specific events in that case, to make sure everyone knows when others they can play with might be around.  :wacko:

I think friends lists etc are seperate between servers. They were at least when it was launched, as I had much confusion finding some people. You can switch between them at will. I'll be there tomorrow evening anyhow!

Also I've made an Officially Unofficial Idle Thumbs clan now, too, because... I could.  :fart: 

It should be open and accepting new players - search under vanilla "English" - so feel free to join and show the demons of hell you're a Thumb! (Or something.)

i sent you an invite request wrestly.

Tonight in an hour of farting around I got:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/the-tall-mans-finger

I now only have one giant (not really) dog instead of 3.

Also, 2 parts of the hellfire ring whatever that is. I thought i was joining some randoms to do the unicorn level, but instead it was some sort of boss battles thing. Anyhow, looks.

I'm up for Diablo Wednesdays! 

Also, what is the difference between a Community and a Clan?