Wrestlevania

Diablo III BattleTags

Brannigan#1813

Have like a million people to play with, but if there's a free spot and your around the same level or something, have at it.

Have 2 nightmare characters, 35 barbarian, 33 wizard

Twig#1359

Although I'm pretty much playing hardcore only right now, and once I die, I'll probably take a week-long (AT LEAST) break.

Whoah dude, careful. I died at least once because my game lagged out and my character froze there until he died from low lvl mob attacks.

Mine is Jennoa#1769

I'm not on too often, but if I am feel free to join my game anytime.

I'm Woebin#2652

Currently playing mainly a barbarian, halfway or so through act 1 on Nightmare so far. I also have a hardcore wizard at level 12, but who knows how long she'll live. Playing on EU.

I'm James#2435, because I'm imaginative like that.

WARNING: I've never played another Diablo game beyond a few minutes of a demo once, and I didn't get very far in Torchlight. And I'm pretty bad at games in general.

Lork#1356

I don't know why Idle Thumbs wasn't the first thing I thought of when I got Diablo 3. It seems so obvious in retrospect.

Huntersq#1269

a lvl 22 witch doctor seeking barbarians, monks, demon hunters, or THE WIZZZAAAARRRRRD

Leeuwenhart#2825, level 35 Wizaaaard.

I haven't played with anyone yet, so it's terribly exciting!

I keep telling myself that I will be less idle, and more thumb one day. Figure this is a good start:

CHIM#1603

EDIT: I have a level 45 Hardcore/Nightmare Monk, and a level 50 Normal/Nightmare Monk that could play with you kind folks. I don't really play my other characters anymore.

colinp (pound) 1709

Added a bunch of people in the thread but always happy to have more.

edit: I've gotten a bunch of spam friend requests since I posted this so I'm adding the (hash) to see if it gets rid of them. ugh!

I'm sort of playing again, have preordered the expansion and am looking forward to that.

There's now a clan and community feature, so I just went ahead and created an Idle Thumbs community on EU. No idea if there's much to it other than a chat room though

Anyone returning with the new patch and coming expansion?

I have been playing a BUNCH this week. I don't know if I'll be getting the expansion, because sadly for Diablo, Titanfall comes out 2 weeks before it. I may, though. My ID is Badfinger#1688 on US.

I'm on US so I'll try to add you badfinger. I tend to play at strange times so we may or may not be able to meet up. Thinking of starting an Idlethumbs clan but seems it might be a bit barren.

I'm on US so I'll try to add you badfinger. I tend to play at strange times so we may or may not be able to meet up. Thinking of starting an Idlethumbs clan but seems it might be a bit barren.

Cool man. If it's not hard, then it might as well be made even if it's barren right? Just in case.