Sign in to follow this  
jokemaster

The Dirty Minds Club

What?! I don't want the honours! I just wanna stay in the back room doing lewd acts to overcooked strands of spaghetti. Ask Emma, she's the mysterious occassional poster, and isn't the VP supposed to be all mysterious and sexy?

What?! I don't want the honours! I just wanna stay in the back room doing lewd acts to overcooked strands of spaghetti. Ask Emma, she's the mysterious occassional poster, and isn't the VP supposed to be all mysterious and sexy?

true that.

Emma you want to be the Veep?

so anyway, anybody known any good, guaranteed to succeed pickup lines?

And what about the secret handshake? We need a secret handshake! :gaming:

--Erwin

Hmm, well since we can't really have a handshake....how bout a seceret Smilie password? Y'know combine a bunch of smilies a certain way.

Hmm, well since we can't really have a handshake....how bout a seceret Smilie password? Y'know combine a bunch of smilies a certain way.

That's fine, as long as this smiley's in it: :fart:

--Erwin

wagi the memphisto in disguise:

http://members.aon.at/affengottsekte/memphisto.jpg

right after wagi the memphisto found out that i published a picture of him in the www he wanted to kill me. seriously.

what he "said" is hard to translate into english, but i'll try it. just for you:

"choooooo, mayr, chnow i'll ©hit you till (ch)you won't chnow ©how (ch)you will chlook chlike, because i'll pulchhh chyour bchain tchrougch (ch)our ass..askldjfdfie"

i give up. it's impossible to translate.

just for giving you some kind of comparision: imagine darth vader with the grammatical language knowledge of yoda talking to you.

hmmm, what impresses me is that almost any game title can be suggestive of the male thingie... The other thread refered to earlier in this thread, actually had as the starting point: the game title that described your sex-life best... Why does things like this always transform to metaphors for the male-make-more-of-your-own-kind-thingie....?

Anyways, why do we already have a club - I mean where's our manifesto? You always have to start with a manifesto... either that or it has no point... :

What is our goals? .. how do we start some revolution or other.... etc etc... come on...

hmmm, what impresses me is that almost any game title can be suggestive of the male thingie... The other thread refered to earlier in this thread, actually had as the starting point: the game title that described your sex-life best... Why does things like this always transform to metaphors for the male-make-more-of-your-own-kind-thingie....?

Anyways, why do we already have a club - I mean where's our manifesto? You always have to start with a manifesto... either that or it has no point... :

What is our goals? .. how do we start some revolution or other.... etc etc... come on...

What's a manifesto?

That's like a founding document. You might say that the independence declaration of america is the manifesto of USA. That's where your state your goals, ideals etc.

example:

"The Turkomenian Revolutionary Cadré:

We hereby swear to bring freedom to smoke whatever we want, wherever we want, in our proud home country of Turkestan.

The workers need to smoke. We are the workers. We will follow this goal by any means necessary, especially kalashnikovs."

stuff like that....

Whaaaaaaaat? Butter wouldn't melt in my mouth! See how innocent I look:

emma__emma.jpg