mikemariano

Gone Home from The Fullbright Company

Any leaks on how many achievements will be in this?

What about the multiplayer mode? I want to dig through the entire house with all of my ghost buddies!

I can't wait to collect some sweet foil trading cards (of ghosts).

You guys. I have it all figured out. Gone Home was originally conceived as a licensed tie-in for Mission Impossible 4. Ghost Protocol. Think about it. Kojima Productions caught wind of it and didn't want to get left behind in the tactical stealth espionage poltergeist arms race, hence Phantom Pain. It all makes so much sense now.

Turns out Gone Home is but one episodic chapter for Neil Gaiman's new thing, Wayward Manor:

the game follows the misadventures of a ghost who wants nothing more than a peaceful afterlife, and to kick out the motley crew living in the house he once called home. A gothic New England estate is the setting, with the storyline running from the 1920 all the way to the not-too-distant future.

(Neil Gaiman To Release First Ever Video Game, mashable.com)

+ fantasma%255B1%255D.gifthis is all getting very confusing (and awesome)

This game can never live up to my expectations

My proton pack is always charged. You never know who's gonna call.

damn, now I want to watch Ghostbusters

damn, now I want to watch Ghostbusters

Heh.. Ghostbusters: Sanctum of Slime is actually one of the pre-order reward tiers for Gone Home on Steam. The reward of the final tier hasn't been revealed yet. I hope it is the actual Ghostbuster movies, although that seems highly unlikely.

Sorry if this has been answered in the thread but is Gone Home coming to Steam?  I don't see it on there or Greenlight.

I'm a little annoyed with such a close release date because I've been planning to build a new PC and christen it with Gone Ghost Game but I'm also travelling at the end of the month and didn't want to build it until afterwards. This is coming right between all of these events! Thanks a bunch, Steve.

Also I will buy and play your video game on release on my existing computer.

Looks like I'm specced out of playing this game.

Our minimum spec is a 2009 Macbook Pro, if that helps at all.

I mean, I guess I could buy a modern computer.  Gone Home will literally cost me thousands of dollars.

The ghost is my savings account.

Great, they release the game right before I leave on a trip and won't have access to my PC for weeks. Oh well, since I won't have a PC, I won't get spoiled too much?

I had a dream last night that I played the ghost hunter DLC for Gone Home and it was pretty awesome. Please make this happen Steve.

Where/why did the whole ghost thing start with Gone Home? I've completely forgotten.

It all started long ago, when a young Steve Gaynor turned his face to the sky, flashed a gleaming smile, and said - to no-one in particular - "Some day I'm gonna make a sweet ghost game. Maybe one that takes place in a home...:

Who knows when it got started, but I can only imagine that this will be the eventual result of all the ghost jokes

Edit: And then also this