Sign in to follow this  
Marek

Spy Fiction

I assume trailer 6 is the target, as that's what's downloading. ;-*

Tee, that looks excellent. There's a lot of things which look totally inspired by MGS - like the stealthy camoflage and the way the guards all have comical things coinciding with their current state of alertness and conciousness and stuff - but I love all that so who's complaining?

The characters themselves look very nice too.

You may want to go to gametrailers.com, scroll down a little, and watch the Spy Fiction trailer. It's really quite good in a weird way. You'll see.

It's definitely the best trailer I've ever seen.

I mean, what kind of publisher has the guts to release a teaser that shoots at games that compete in the same genre and build a finale from 4 images of the actual game which made me want to play it right now.

And the voice for Fisher is excellent.

I watched some of the actual footage first, which didn't tickle my particular fancy, but then I've never had a knack for this kind of game. Then I saw the spy vs. spy vs. spy trailer and it was great! The way they made fun of the competition! Haha, Sam Fisher really got hosed there. I think it's audacious of them to make the comparison between their own game and the two stealth bestsellers themselves. They'd better have what it takes now to make these exciting and hilarious predictions true, or they'll only make an ass out of themselves.

Regardless, I want more of these kind of trailers! :woohoo:

And the voice for Fisher is excellent.

Reminds me a little of Adam West.

The actual game footage at the end didn't look particularly appealing, but it was sort of short. I'll have to look into this one...

I meant the Spy vs. Spy vs. Spy one. I have no idea where you found something called "trailer 6", since there's no other Spy Fiction movies listed on the main page. :gaming:

It was near the bottom. Still is.

The one you're on about is hidden in some scrolling box thingy, no wonder I missed it. :~

Oh, there's a new MGS3 trailer on there - English this time. Coolio.

Damn you Marek, the link froze my computer. YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE! You posted the link, then paid everybody else to claim it was an excellent and cool video, knowing I couldn't resist watching it, then my computer froze which would waste valuable time I could've spent posting and gaining respect in these forums, therefore threatening your position in power.

VICTORY WILL BE MINE!