elmuerte

Favorite early cancelled TV series

If the two of us combined forces, we'd see every post. :getmecoat

Homeland has apparently been confirmed for a second series. The end of this one stunned me :tup:

Thanks Thunderpeel for explaining all that. Nice to hear some interesting details about those shows. I didn't know much of the small details.

I'm bummed that it is going to be a half season and then it looks like they are cancelling it. Parks and Recreation is probably the funniest America series I've watched in a long time.

That really blows.

I also heard most of the secondary characters (such as Garrett and Neil) aren't coming back for season 4.

I've been watching The Chicago Code on Netflix and without even having seen the whole single season run I can say with confidence that it deserves way more than one season. Too bad.

So FOX cancelled The Finder. Finally a new series that I liked, and they cancelled it again. There have been only 13 episodes.

@Laxan is't not the secondary characters that aren't coming back. Garrett and Neil are the executive producers that left. The characters Garret and Neil were named after them.

Anyway, a lot of the key creators left community.

That really blows.

I also heard most of the secondary characters (such as Garrett and Neil) aren't coming back for season 4.

None of the original writers are working on the show, either.

I think it's safe to say I'll skip season 4 onwards.

I remember now why I only get into a show after a series has wrapped.

is't not the secondary characters that aren't coming back. Garrett and Neil are the executive producers that left. The characters Garret and Neil were named after them.

Oh, I had seen that most of the writers had left a month or two ago, and didn't put the two together. Such awful news.

So FOX cancelled The Finder. Finally a new series that I liked, and they cancelled it again. There have been only 13 episodes.

@Laxan is't not the secondary characters that aren't coming back. Garrett and Neil are the executive producers that left. The characters Garret and Neil were named after them.

I haven't read the whole thread so forgive me if this was already said, but if you haven't watched Bones and you liked The Finder, you might like it considering the latter is a spinoff from the former.