Ben X

Idle Thumbs Progresscast #10

Idle Thumbs Progresscast The Tenth One

If our podcast drove off a cliff with wild abandon, some wheels off, and possibly on fire, would you follow? We can only hope so, as the Idle Thumbs Kickstarter Progresscast: The Tenth One is fast approaching.

Didn't see a thread yet, and I wanted to talk about Batman so I made one!

Idle Thumbs Progresscast The Ninth One

If our podcast drove off a cliff with wild abandon, some wheels off, and possibly on fire, would you follow? We can only hope so, as the Idle Thumbs Kickstarter Progresscast: The Tenth One is fast approaching.

If you're looking for A SWEET DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK, consider yourself fully equipped, and happy about it.

Didn't see a thread yet, and I wanted to talk about Batman so I made one!

I know it's likely that everyone here contributed to the Kickstarter, but this wasn't a public progresscast. Maybe want to remove the link?

I know it's likely that everyone here contributed to the Kickstarter, but this wasn't a public progresscast. Maybe want to remove the link?

Whoops, thanks! I wouldn't have made this thread if I'd realised. I got used to them being public and they didn't put the "keep it private" bit in the blurb so I forgot. Mods please delete thread if preferable.

I assumed the ninth one wasn't public either (before a thread was made), but it eventually did end up on the RSS feed.

It's becoming a bit ambiguous.

I'm honestly surprised there wasn't an "Are these characters... auto... auto-erotica?" reference during the errata/Evony discussion. (Unless there was one and I missed it.)

I love the postcard design so much. Maybe I'll frame it in a frame that's at least twice as thick as the postcard!

I also hope that guy is part of the Idle Thumbs wallpaper pack that's being given to donors.