Ben X

"Adults Should Read Adult Boobs" - Joel Stein

WELL I THINK THIS IS JUST BULLSHIT, ADULTS SHOULD BE PERFECTLY FREE TO ENJOY CHILDREN'S BOOBS AND YOUNG ADULT BOOBS

WELL I THINK THIS IS JUST BULLSHIT, ADULTS SHOULD BE PERFECTLY FREE TO ENJOY CHILDREN'S BOOBS AND YOUNG ADULT BOOBS

IDLE THUMBS - CONTROVERSIAL!

I know right? What the heck is that? An Underline? Or a scratch out line? Its like half way between both, get your script sorted out Chris!

I know right? What the heck is that? An Underline? Or a scratch out line? Its like half way between both, get your script sorted out Chris!

That would be a strikethrough tag complemented by a soiler tag

I don't really care either way, but if I was on a plane and the guy across the aisle was checking out some young adult boobs, it would be kind of weird.

See, you're just so stuck up. If people are having a bad day, they sometimes just need the simple escapism of a young adult boob.

Every time I watch a Brass Eye programme I am thoroughly amazed that the celebrities involved didn't understand what was going on. But then again, with such a weird society we live in that people end up going on TV espousing views and encouraging behaviours they don't understand someone would have had to take advantage at some point.

It's very pleasing to see a non-Brit linking Brass Eye. How well known is it overseas?

PS Boooooobs.

It's very pleasing to see a non-Brit linking Brass Eye. How well known is it overseas?

PS Boooooobs.

It's not super well known, but there are large pockets of people who know Chris Morris stuff in the US, even though I don't think any of it has ever aired here. I found out about it because of the Idle Thumbs UK contingent forcing it on me around E3 2005.

Awesome, good work Thumbs UK. The Paedo Special is the Chris Morris zenith for me, but I love Brass Eye, lots of The Day Today and some Jam (or Jaaaaam, I'm not sure which it was I experienced). His cameo in I'm Alan Partridge is also fantastic.

Awesome, good work Thumbs UK. The Paedo Special is the Chris Morris zenith for me, but I love Brass Eye, lots of The Day Today and some Jam (or Jaaaaam, I'm not sure which it was I experienced). His cameo in I'm Alan Partridge is also fantastic.

I listened to On The Hour and Blue Jam at work for quite a while in the mid-2000s. On The Hour made a surprisingly good road trip companion. Also I didn't understand about a third of the references but whatever.

Also I didn't understand about a third of the references but whatever.

"But... that's not a pound sign! That's not how a fanny works! That's not how you spell color!"

"But... that's not a pound sign! That's not how a fanny works! That's not how you spell color!"

It was "What is MP? Doesn't that stand for Military Police? Ohhhh I see now, except I don't know who any of these people actually are. They seem to be idiots."