Sean

The Idle Thumbs Lords Management Consortium - Dota 2, LoL, other Lords Managers unite

People don't seem to be into it, but i am lookin' for some HotS friends - i largely play support (Brightwing). If there is a Dota analogue, i would consider playing that.

HotS:  Twyst#1619

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/scarlettwyst/

I also HotS. I'll send you an invite next time I'm on. I mostly play Raynor when I'm not dealing with the dailies.

SpekX #1269

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpekX/

Long time Dota 2 player; started way back in Dota All-Stars (and sucked) and got into Dota 2, 2 years ago (gotten somewhat better).

Since then, I've been playing pub games on a daily basis, with the occasional ranked games when I feel like upping my MMR. I follow the competitive scene to some extent and always play to win (whatever that means lol). I'm happy to help newcomers though I only ever play with a full party/stack.

Holler if you want to fall into the doto rabbit hole, only to clamber out through blood, sweat and tears (and victories along the way :D).

Well, it's coming to that time of the year where I guess I should be jumping back into Dota before the international. I'd imagine the Thumb's group is going to get more play? Or is it totally dead?

I think the Idle Thumbs Dota people are scattered and disparate, bravely keeping the faith in the face of the onslaught from HotS and Neko Atsume, though they may go days or weeks without meeting another of their own kind.

Does anyone have access to setup Events in the Idle Thumbs group to setup scheduled dota days? 

I just avoid playing with people here 'cause I rage too much. U:

You can play reverse CM, captain's draft, ARDM, 10 of the same heroes only mid in lobbies already. It's pretty chill.

Also custom maps are already available if you have the 5 GB of workshop tools downloaded, I think it's in the Play tab on the bottom of the list.

I just avoid playing with people here 'cause I rage too much. U:

Aww, don't say that.

We could act as an anger management course! I'll be the one who feeds all game to trigger the rage.

I'd be up for some in-house. Might be the most fun I'm having in the game, along with when you fall into a game where everyone is friendly.

I also HotS. I'll send you an invite next time I'm on. I mostly play Raynor when I'm not dealing with the dailies.

SpekX #1269

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpekX/

Awesome! I got it. I am mostly playing Brightwing when not doing dailies. Still nooby (level 23).