Sean

The Idle Thumbs Lords Management Consortium - Dota 2, LoL, other Lords Managers unite

Psst my Steam ID is Serenok, I just joined the group and I need to join the guild/chat channel in DotA 2. I play far too much of that game.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Amplituhedron

I'm a member of the group. I would love to be a member of the guild. I think I am about at the level of Brad and Sean. 

I live in Italy so my Dotas might be a little out of sync for american players, but as a plus I've been to the Campo Santo a few times and I think it is a spectacular name for a indie game company.Tim is surely jealous that he didn't come up with it. 

Man, just had a 75 minute game that went 75-35 even though it was 4 vs 5. Was great to win that one. We should have closed early but we weren't playing well together and they really started leading team fights near the end so there were no more towers on the board. Had my best record to date 17-3-27.

When the game is good, it is so damn good. 

The guild is a lie, the guild is a lie.

Edit: The Last Baron made me a liar, it seems DOTATODA actually does exist!

Please invite me to the guild.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/AaronChance

I tried inviting you, but you're already in the maximum number of guilds.

By the way, I could be wrong, but as far as I know the only way for me to add people is from inside Dota 2 meaning the IdleThumbs chat.  I don't think I can add people directly from their steam profiles.  I'll try leaving my client running so I can see people that post in the chat while I'm afk and add them next time I'm on. 

Is there a way to make it so more people can actually make guild games? It appears that the lower ranked individuals can't even start a game lobby.

Edit: It appears a reboot of DotA 2 fixed this?

Hey Lords, I would love an invitation to the guild, I'm already in the Consortium Steam Group. I got into Dota at about the same time Dota Today started up. Have played about 300 hours, having a great time so far. Would be cool to play with some new pals. Thanks! http://steamcommunity.com/id/supermouse104

I tried inviting you, but you're already in the maximum number of guilds.

By the way, I could be wrong, but as far as I know the only way for me to add people is from inside Dota 2 meaning the IdleThumbs chat.  I don't think I can add people directly from their steam profiles.  I'll try leaving my client running so I can see people that post in the chat while I'm afk and add them next time I'm on. 

Sorry about that. Didn't know there was a limit. Checking around it does seem you can only add people from inside Dota 2. I'll clear out the useless guilds and hit you up next time I'm on.

I've been using a variation of Dunkin' Bro Nuts lately and I love it.  That Nick Herman guy has it right, hunger is where it's at! Soooo good!  Axe with mana is happy axe!

I've been using a variation of Dunkin' Bro Nuts lately and I love it.  That Nick Herman guy has it right, hunger is where it's at! Soooo good!  Axe with mana is happy axe!

Dude, yes! I tracked down the Dunkin' Bro-Nuts build (because I loved the name) and it's really cool. I feel like I've learned a lot about Axe :)

Dude, yes! I tracked down the Dunkin' Bro-Nuts build (because I loved the name) and it's really cool. I feel like I've learned a lot about Axe :)

I've modified it a bit myself, I don't go for the whole bloodstone/soul booster build. I feel like I have more or less enough of a mana pool with mana boots and Agh's.  Also I go for vanguard after Boots>Ring of Health>Arcane Boots despite the advice not to.  So I guess I heavily modified it, however, the idea of the build made me appreciate hunger more, and that's made me a much better Axe player.  The early harass in off-lane with double helix is off the hook as well, unless you're playing against very experienced players, it's hard for them to counter early on.

I am now onto Axe in the A to Z challenge.  I think I'll give the Dunkin Bro-nuts build a go!