Sean

The Idle Thumbs Lords Management Consortium - Dota 2, LoL, other Lords Managers unite

Since groups don't show up in the Dota 2 lobby (sigh), have people been using an in-game chat channel? I found one called idlethumbs but it doesn't seem to get many visitors.

idlethumbs is where everyone hangs out, AFAIK. During prime time, it's usually full of people, although I think many of them (myself included) forget to check it frequently. U:

Yeah it is usually pretty full at night time, as far as I remember it's the only chat room I'm in so it's always open when I'm on, though that doesn't mean I see it all the time since when I'm not in a game I'm usually watching games or something, but I check it fairly frequently and I know there are a lot other people who are fairly active.  

So I understand that Awesomenauts is pretty much Lords for Babies, but damn, I'm having some fun. Unexpectedly, it's the game I played most from the recent Humble Bundle yet. 

I've never played any Lords Management before (aside from some LAN rounds of DOTA like 10 years ago, when I had absolutely no fucking clue what was going on), but to my great surprise, I'm not sucking that hard. I've even won more than one round in a row! Well, more realistically my teammates did, but yeah. 

Hi guys, I don't post much on these forums but I just started Dota 2 a few weeks back and figured this might be a place to group up if I actually want to try a game or two with some teamwork

I'm always down for a round though. 

What do you guys think is the chance of 10 of us getting together for a full thumbs 5v5 tussle in the Lord's Pitch?

We've had a couple of in-house games happen, not in a while though.  They've always just happened on their own when enough people were in the chat room.

Hello Dota Thumbs! Just started learning the game in the past few days and wanted to issue a n00b warning if anyone sees me running around (I did play with bots at first!).

So from wha I understand from reading CyborgMatt's blog and not actually playing yet, Valve have implemented a new thing for compendium owners where you pick for favorite tam and player and then play matches with games you win giving that team and player points.  At the end of the week the team and player with the most points gets stuff.  So it sort of reminds me of the Soldier vs Demoman event in TF2.  I'd love to believe that Dendi won't just win this through having way more people pick him, but chances are Dendi will win this solely on the fact that most people are going to pick him.  Oh well, best of luck ixmike88.

Just wait until Valve makes that MMO Gabe once mentioned offhandedly in an interview!

Do we have a League channel, or are most Thumbs playing Dota2? I already have a hundred hours invested in League and don't feel like jumping ship just yet.

DOTA TODAY GUILD HAS BEEN CREATED, YEEEEEEEE

LET ME IN

e: Looks like there's an officer system in place. Darn.