Sean

The Idle Thumbs Lords Management Consortium - Dota 2, LoL, other Lords Managers unite

Deep, steam user name is Evilkritter as well. Please send me any spare DotA 2 keys y'all may have.

Done.

Got a single game in at my parents house over the weekend. It didn't go too well, but Patter's Bastion announcer was epic.

You were exemplary in your attempts to stop him being shit.

You're all demonstrably wrong and Ogre Magi is the best carry.

So, I just got back into trying to play DOTA 2.

My steam name is Gérôme de Tibblé and if you can't read all them weird characters, just go here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/geremytibbles/

So far I've only been playing Razor with any effective capacity. 

EDIT: After playing single draft or whatever that's called, I've enjoyed Puck, Queen of Pain and Vengeful Spirit. 

So when's the Idle Thumbs Vs Giant Bomb match going down?

11 teams invited for TI3 so far, looks like every single game is going to be super good.  If I wasn't going to be out of the country I would definitely go to Seattle.

I got tracked down by some random trader who said he wanted to buy my Dragonclaw Hook. I haven't played Dota in a few months, so I was baffled when I looked it up and saw it was worth nearly 70 euro. Jesus. Anyway, I ended up getting a bunch of copies of Monaco for friends, and this guy got his virtual bone hook. Hooray!

I got tracked down by some random trader who said he wanted to buy my Dragonclaw Hook. I haven't played Dota in a few months, so I was baffled when I looked it up and saw it was worth nearly 70 euro. Jesus. Anyway, I ended up getting a bunch of copies of Monaco for friends, and this guy got his virtual bone hook. Hooray!

I remember this happening to me once on TF2, but not dota 

In Professional LoL news, a team called "Wizards Club" lost in the playoffs and didn't make it into the summer season.

Who the hell am I supposed to root for now?

Hey there, doing my semi-annual check in to see if there are active LoL players who want to play LoL in this multi-game thread totally not only about DOTA.

Hey there, doing my semi-annual check in to see if there are active LoL players who want to play LoL in this multi-game thread totally not only about DOTA.

It may seem as if there's a bunch of Dota stuff going on, but it's probably equally as rare to get a good thumbs dota game going as it is in LoL.

I'm at this disgusting point where I have HoN, Dota 2 and LoL all installed on my computer, so I'm up for anything.

I play on EUW under "Kajimi", so feel free to add me or whatever. It's weird how few LoL players are on here.

Well Dota 2 is still in beta, meaning new stuff is getting added every single week and lots of big stuff is going on so I guess there's more to talk about.  I'm assuming Riot is not still releasing a new champion every other week. 

Speaking of new stuff I like the The International 3 Compendium added today, Valve have finally gotten money from me.

I'm at this disgusting point where I have HoN, Dota 2 and LoL all installed on my computer, so I'm up for anything.

That is disgusting.

Why the hell haven't you uninstalled HoN. :P

That is disgusting.

Why the hell haven't you uninstalled HoN. :P

The only thing stopping it from being the best of the three is lack of community and S2 failure to listen to anyone about anything. I haven't played it in a year though.