Sean

The Idle Thumbs Lords Management Consortium - Dota 2, LoL, other Lords Managers unite

League o' Legends season 3 is underway now. I didn't play ranked during preseason, so now I'm crawling my way out of bronze league. If anyone wants to duo queue, add me! Summoner name = forum name.

I'm kind of delighted, now that I've played a bit of Dota 2, listening back to old episodes of Idle Thumbs where Sean talks about his play experience and being able to identify, "Oh, he's totally talking about Sand King right now, that's awesome". Even though I've only got 45 hours total logged (including all the minutes sitting in the goddamned queue) and I'm probably in the lowest shittiest tier for the lowest shittiest shits, being able to identify that kind of stuff is pretty fulfilling in itself.

Oh, sweet! I finally regained access to my Steam account and found two gifted invites to Dota 2 waiting for me. Thanks Cigol and toblix! ;)

Oh, yeah, same. Honestly I can't say it's very good yet, but they're on record as saying that they have a lot of time reserved to get it up to snuff.

I should check if that means that the NDA's lifted now.

Really fun (and close) game last night!  We should try to get inhouse games going on a more regular basis, especially since now the Thumbs channel in game seems to always have a decent amount of people in it.

I found out the hard way today that Slark's leap does NOT let you jump out of Tusk's ice wall lol. You can still dodge the incoming hit though if you're quick.

Slark is such a weird hero. my win rate isn't even very high with him, but he's just so much fun to play heh.

I can't play Dota anymore.  After watching Demon play with Weedman last night, any game that doesn't have Weedman in it just seems so lame by comparison.  He's just so awesome. 

Iaisse oui are, zough a friend of maine dyd ofeur me oane olredi! ssanx

I'm assuming that matchmaking with my level 1 friend put me in a game full of noobies, because I ended a game with level 25 in like 30 minutes, with 20 kills and 2 divine rapiers.

Any EU players up for some matches? Don't see much activity in the steam group forums/chat, are games organised elsewhere?

games are sometimes thrown together in the dota 2 thumbs channel, there's quite a few eu players

I do one bot game of LoL per day most evenings and that's about all I have energy for at the moment. 2 kids are exponentially more draining than 1 I can tell you.

Sorry to be stupid - is the name of the channel "thumbs"?

idlethumbs, no spaces i believe. 

cool comic i found

vklV2zo.jpg