Sean

The Idle Thumbs Lords Management Consortium - Dota 2, LoL, other Lords Managers unite

There's an older version from before Razor bought out the company, so maybe try that for less obnoxious branding.

Haha, I think somebody I wronged in Dota 2 found my YouTube channel and went on a rampage. I only ever link the videos here and to friends elsewhere. I can't imagine any of you are the types to use homophobic slurs, and I know my friends aren't.

I'm... kind of pleased that I pissed someone off to this degree, because he clearly deserved it if he's gonna say that kind of shit. (In fact, the only people I ever "wrong" in Dota 2 ARE the people who say that kind of shit.) U:

I guess that makes me a bad person.

Applepine?

I realized an hour ago that I link my YouTube page on my Steam profile. Not that hard to find me. MAKES SENSE NOW.

Applepine?

I realized an hour ago that I link my YouTube page on my Steam profile. Not that hard to find me. MAKES SENSE NOW.

Have you ever considered a career as a private investigator? You could make a buck.

Oh man, after just 4 games I'm starting feel comfortable in my old DK boots. Gonna try out Clinkz sometime soon too and see if I remember how to play him. It's almost scary how similar the game feels to the WC3 mod.

Oh man, after just 4 games I'm starting feel comfortable in my old DK boots. Gonna try out Clinkz sometime soon too and see if I remember how to play him. It's almost scary how similar the game feels to the WC3 mod.

You're basically a strange and mystical creature to me, because I cannot for the life of me figure out how not to go 0/18 as Dragon Knight. I like to think I'm not a terrible player most of the time (though the one time I played with Sean I had an awful game as Slardar and was very embarrassed) but I just do not get that guy.

Anyone else have experienced terrible matchmaking? Like 2 guys on the other team going 12-0 and 9-2 and one people on your team going 0-10, 2-7, 3-8 and 1-6? I might be spoiled with amazing matchmaking after having played SC2 since release.

The problems usually arise when two or three good players queue with their bad friend and get matched against good players.

Did you enter SC2 matchmaking as a solo player in 4v4? Their matchmaking was not built to handle that, and it really didn't either.

had a solid game as axe going 14/8/numbers. Ran out of stuff to buy pretty early on, game still lasted a pretty long time.

yea ursa can steamroll pretty quickly if you don't disable him in a team fight. Him and huskar, You need to focus them down or they will obliterate you.

What an imbecilic game mode. Random items, and people who put the most "work" into their Greevils have completely ridiculous skill sets. Lost all three matches because the enemy team got decent-ish items for their heroes and their Greevils had great skills.

My Greevil has hook and omni slash, im pretty happy though I haven't actually played because the two times I queued for it I ended up getting into regular matches.