riadsala

Blood Bowl Cup of Tea: Unofficial TMA League

Does a championship work differently to a normal league? For some reason my team roster hasn't updated with earned gold and any of the injury or Star Player Points from the first match yet. Maybe it only updates when the day ends?

Does a championship work differently to a normal league? For some reason my team roster hasn't updated with earned gold and any of the injury or Star Player Points from the first match yet. Maybe it only updates when the day ends?

The matches need to be validated by one of the admins. It's a pain having to wait, but it means we can reset matches if need be (dealing with disconnections on turn 1 etc)

The matches need to be validated by one of the admins. It's a pain having to wait, but it means we can reset matches if need be (dealing with disconnections on turn 1 etc)

I'd ask if we could reset my match, since I FORGOT TO BUY REROLLS, but I wouldn't want to take away from Koala's commanding 3-0 win.

ah great. he's meant to be in the league

Although it looks like I maybe miscounted places and the Last Baron has missed out? If so, please accept my apologise... I was busy with a conference for work last week and failed to keep track of things. This will be a very short season, so hopefully you can join us in a month or so :)

Yeah that's fine, I need to do some practice/read up about the game more anyways, so this will probably work out for the better anyways :)

Ooo, that must be a new feature (in LE anyway) I ran a league in the older DE edition and that would have been incredibly useful. Actually, it's likely it's an obscure button I never noticed when setting the league up :P

Ooo, that must be a new feature (in LE anyway) I ran a league in the older DE edition and that would have been incredibly useful. Actually, it's likely it's an obscure button I never noticed when setting the league up :P

Quite possibly. I you thought Blood Bowl interface was bad, well, the league admin interface is several times worse. Really really worse.

Just a quick update: I think there are only three games left to be played this round. So hopefully we can move onto the second "day" in a week or so.

My first game was a classic: a hard fought 1-1 draw against amazons. I had a good few chances to get a few more goals, but was always a lucky die roll short!

Just a quick update: I think there are only three games left to be played this round. So hopefully we can move onto the second "day" in a week or so.

My first game was a classic: a hard fought 1-1 draw against amazons. I had a good few chances to get a few more goals, but was always a lucky die roll short!

I felt very bad for Zyrden in our game, he did NOT catch a break with the dice. Even to the point of knocking his own players out trying to dodge past my incredibly slow treeman :P the Fact that my first block caused a death (save by apothecary) probably didn't help.

I fear for my next game, it is my experience with BB online that good luck one game foreshadows abysmal rolling for the next

That treeman, worth every point. On the other hand, I actually stood a chance this time, even with terrible dice. That would be different if I was still playing as goblins. So all in all, I'm not too upset. I forgot how good the elves are at playing the ball though.

Just saying hello, my novice Dark Elf team the Apothecaries of Naggaroth has been parachuted in to fill a hole, I look forward to receiving many injuries, getting demoted and never recovering!

Just saying hello, my novice Dark Elf team the Apothecaries of Naggaroth has been parachuted in to fill a hole, I look forward to receiving many injuries, getting demoted and never recovering!

Which hopefully means that it won't be *that* long til the next round. Once Helio get's his game played, there are just the three left... all involving the "irregular regulars"... :) But that's fine, as I know who the slow coaches are, and they're all people I'm happy to wait on.

yes and no. One of the coaches from the previous two seasons.... he was umming and ahhing about continuing, and I didn't wait for him to get back to me.

Makes no real difference as he hadn't played a game yet. The only slight downside is Heliocentric has to play against some experiences teams with his new team. But then again, it shouldn't be too bad, as he's jumping into the bottom division (not counting the two "new teams" divisions)

I lost to T!wysta 2-1 but on the bright side my only permanent injury was a single death(raised as a zombie no less), despite having 152 block dice (see BB Manager) thrown my way meaning I can go into the next match with 11 healthy men.

Conversely I threw 24 block dice, we still both broke armour 12 times, but you can thank the multiblock Assassin Star player for that.

Nuffle was particularly unkind with the D6 dice, 28% of my D6 were 1's but only 7% for T!wysta, I'm calling divine interference!

I started messing around with BBM yesterday, first time using it and I suspect I've submitted the match results twice :getmecoat

Can that be fixed or have I screwed the data?

I started messing around with BBM yesterday, first time using it and I suspect I've submitted the match results twice :getmecoat

Can that be fixed or have I screwed the data?

Nah, you can just delete one of the submissions, or leave it there, it does no harm.

Nah, you can just delete one of the submissions, or leave it there, it does no harm.

I totally hadn't found the 'matches' panel...this isn't the most obvious tool for interfaces but missing that was a little special even for me :P

Looks like we're still waiting on one more match for this day?

*impatient*

Yeah. Sorry it's been taking so long. Sorbicol (who's in the outstanding match) has a 4 month old baby daughter, has been looking (and starting) a new job, etc. He's a (virtual) friend though, so I'm happy to wait for him. I think the game should (touchwood) be played next weekend as he's away for the long weekend.

Then hopefully we can get through the next round of matches a little faster before the holiday season kicks in. But if not, we'll get there in the end. :)

Yeah. Sorry it's been taking so long. Sorbicol (who's in the outstanding match) has a 4 month old baby daughter, has been looking (and starting) a new job, etc. He's a (virtual) friend though, so I'm happy to wait for him. I think the game should (touchwood) be played next weekend as he's away for the long weekend.

Then hopefully we can get through the next round of matches a little faster before the holiday season kicks in. But if not, we'll get there in the end. :)

As reasons go, they are about as valid as they get :)

As reasons go, they are about as valid as they get :)

yeah. And I like having a slower pace which allows for people who are too busy for the "one game a week" leagues.

Anyway, the last game of the current round of fixtures is currently underway. So I'll pop back later this evening and kick things over to the next set of matches. With a bit of luck, we'll get through these a little faster :)

Woah, I forgot this league existed until I was shuffling about through the old teams I have. Could this get a shot of adrenaline to the chest and a quick shock?

Woah, I forgot this league existed until I was shuffling about through the old teams I have. Could this get a shot of adrenaline to the chest and a quick shock?

On that note, the new fixtures are up! I've just been too busy to tell people about it, and Steam have messed up their Community Group page, so I can't send an annoucement!

Anyway, sorry for the delay over the summer.