Chris

Welcome to the Three Moves Ahead forum!

Now that you mention it, it has been a while since the last wow gold.

Finally a home! Cool.

Someone needs to warn Rob or Troy that we're open for business already.

Oh we know we're open for business...

Just not sure what business we are in yet.

VIDEO GAAAAAAAMES. Serious business. hehehe

So glad that you guys partnered with the Thumbs. Godspeed.

Woo. Nice to see the confluence of my two favorite gaming podcasts finally come to pass.

I thought you meant Troy had sent it to you, and I was going to make a note to ask him about expensive sports cars at the next panel.

This is what happens when you ask a question of TMA at the PAX panel.

Well done sir... well done.

- Jon

At PAX Prime I saw Troy sitting down in the morning doing work or something and I thought about going up to him, but I didn't know what I'd say and I kind of wanted to ask for an autograph but that'd be super creepy so instead I just looked at him in awe from afar which is still super creepy.

At PAX Prime I saw Troy sitting down in the morning doing work or something and I thought about going up to him, but I didn't know what I'd say and I kind of wanted to ask for an autograph but that'd be super creepy so instead I just looked at him in awe from afar which is still super creepy.

Always say hello.

Autographs...would be weird and worth nothing. But I like hellos.

I started listening to the older episodes now and I'm surprised to find that even the ones I thought would be boring to me are really interesting. For example I loved Episode 4 about the Pacific Theatre game, although I don't play wargames.

OH HELL YES.

Now get Imperialism 2.

And....

7vNBLl.jpg

Acquired. Not as nice a package though.

Missing the quick reference chart. Time to scour the Internet for one. (I'm old school, I love my quickrefs).

And....

Acquired. Not as nice a package though.

Missing the quick reference chart. Time to scour the Internet for one. (I'm old school, I love my quickrefs).

Very nice. :) I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on how the two games compare. I'm one of the few (?) who actually liked the first game more than the second.

- Jon

I'm with you Jon, actually. I like the first one's simplicity, greater emphasis on diplomacy (since you didn't have primitive's to conquer and needed votes) and industrial theme.

Imperialism II had a greater range of techs and resource options, but seemed more a war heavy game than its predecessor. Not that that made it a bad game, but it is slightly inferior, in my opinion.

I'm with you Jon, actually. I like the first one's simplicity, greater emphasis on diplomacy (since you didn't have primitive's to conquer and needed votes) and industrial theme.

Imperialism II had a greater range of techs and resource options, but seemed more a war heavy game than its predecessor. Not that that made it a bad game, but it is slightly inferior, in my opinion.

Man, I could have sworn you said you thought 2 was the better game at some point, but maybe I'm just losing my mind...

- Jon