So if we attach a camcorder to a big dog as its head, it'll pretty much ruin Jake's life?

Edit - It just occurred to me that the big dog looks like two of those GECKO things from MGS4, attached together.

I absolutely hate being on video. I'm already enough of a fidgety weirdo in normal situations and having a camera stuck in my face is fully destructive of whatever natural looking tendencies I have left. Barf.

Thus the Roger Rabbit/Cool World comment. It would be the most awkward/amazing thing that the world has ever seen. Or you could do the entire Nick Arcade/Game Pro TV thing and green screen into video games as the avatar/with tips, that would be equally a good use of funds.

Jake as a talking head giving "pro-tips", superimposed on Video game footage with a high-energy rock soundtrack sounds

amazing.

Jake as a talking head giving "pro-tips", superimposed on Video game footage with a high-energy rock soundtrack sounds

amazing.

I am quoting this post so that this thread is bumped and this text appears again.

I am quoting this post so that this thread is bumped and this text appears again.

That's fine.

Good because we're doing it.

(PRESSES 'PLAY' BUTTON ON BOOM BOX.)

(SULTRY SAX MUSIC.)

Is this a benevolent paperclip Jake? Or an "extreme" you suck at video games Jake?

Or a hilarious amalgamation?

"It looks like your attempting a Zurgling. Rush, do you need help with that? Well tough s***! Your not EXtreme enough to handle this build order, go play a baby game. Baby."

I was watching the video and had to pause for a sec, but unfortunately did that thing where you pause at a moment where someone is making a face / gesture that is, ah, weird. The bottom line is I have a screen cap and don't know if I should post it.

Edit - I left a comment on the video but I had to turn to World of Warcraft (my Far Cry 2, until I eventually play Far Cry 2 itself) to have my own example of understanding the point. Basically, when the game came out, you weren't told where to go to quest or level, you weren't told about all trade skill recipes available (some crucial to skilling up), you weren't told about how to acquire some items needed for crafting, and you weren't told how to engage bosses in dungeons and raids. I know it's an MMO and a totally different context than singleplayer games but the finger details can carry over back and forth. Nowadays in WoW, everything I mentioned above has the game pretty much making it hard to miss on all that.

Edited by Henroid