Roderick

Star Wars Kinect

Just in case you weren't sure if true evil existed.

_dMhKW2hh6c

6lJQ5PmmleQ

SqWL2Io9Ecc

I guess it's worth pointing out that this isn't a dance game. This is just one tiny part of Star Wars Kinect. And it's not the first time that SW has had a sense of humour about itself.

wcbkWgCy4Gg

I guess it's worth pointing out that this isn't a dance game. This is just one tiny part of Star Wars Kinect. And it's not the first time that SW has had a sense of humour about itself.

wcbkWgCy4Gg

Very true, the entire prequel trilogy was a joke :P.

Very true, the entire prequel trilogy was a joke :P.

:clap:

This goes on a bit, but he has similar views to me and explains them quite well:

http://www.theshiznit.co.uk/feature/attack-of-the-moans-why-star-wars-fans-should-know-better-by-now.php

Star Wars Kinect is the ultimate, inevitable expression of the new commercial truth of Hollywood that began with little plastic versions of Luke Skywalker: that films are trailers for all the stuff you can sell alongside a movie, whether it's soundtracks, sticker albums, or endless fucking Happy Meals.

It just occurred to me. Why isn't the name of this thread "Lightsaber on!"?

Even though I feel nothing but general meh-ness towards Star Wars Kinect, and not vitriolic rage (why bother? What shred of hope could anyone have had at this point for the sanctity of the Star Wars brand?), I still wouldn't want to own it.

However.

This happened:

1844406-5959694331_6032374118_z_super.jpg

That is the best-looking Xbox I've ever seen and I so happen to need a new one. But I don't want Kinect, nor any Kinect game, nor the high price tag on this set. But daaaaaamn